Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shut-your-bytch-ass-up.gif
Or else?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It sure has been nice not being targeted. All them migrants who loved calling us lazy have been catching hell this month. Welcome to what it feels like to be a black American
:heh:

You're acting like Trump hasn't been targeting migrants since he first ran for president in 2015. :mjlol:

Did you forget him banning all immigrants from certain African countries, enormously accelerating deportations of Haitians and Africans, and making a big deal about cutitng refugee admissions down to nothing?

Did you forget him saying "Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out." and calling Haiti a "shythole country" and "They all have AIDS" while he was the fukking president. :why:

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
It sure has been nice not being targeted. All them migrants who loved calling us lazy have been catching hell this month. Welcome to what it feels like to be a black American

Wild to see a nigguh glad a white man gave him a break and stopped targeting him with racism because he switched to targeting haitians. You would probably help the white man be racist as long as he treat you good huh?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're acting like Trump hasn't been targeting migrants since he first ran for president in 2015. :mjlol:

Did you forget him banning all immigrants from certain African countries, enormously accelerating deportations of Haitians and Africans, and making a big deal about cutitng refugee admissions down to nothing?

Did you forget him saying "Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out." and calling Haiti a "shythole country" and "They all have AIDS" while he was the fukking president. :why:
No clue why you stay in my alerts. Imma send ya to ignore. Hope you enjoy the internet and learn how to use it!

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
The migrants you’re going so hard for call you a slave and lazy, fyi
:unimpressed:

If you’re migrant yourself, then we have nothing to talk about any further
:unimpressed:

You the second retarded ass nigguh this week to assume i am an immigrant. And i see you didnt deny the accusation i made about you being a sambo willing to help a white supremacist to save yo own ass. You a sambo so im going to assume you spreading white supremacist propaganda about “migrants”. I said haitians not migrants in my first post.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I have eyes and ears, and they have very much been distinguishing between the two. They have not said “black people” they’ve said Hatians, Indians, etc
When he says ‘when you look at the demographic of Haiti’…..you think he’s referring to Haiti’s religious breakdown?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And there are people on this forum like @I Really Mean It that proudly use low iq as an insult to other forum members who are likely Black. Using terms popular in White supremacist circles.

Check the second post.
The reason we have a two party system is because low iq (white supremacist term, but ok) people (such as yourself) only see two parties.
Black people are not negatively effected by voter id laws.
We're anti ILLEGAL immigration. It would be "low iq" (borderline white supremacist term) to let anyone in without properly vetting them.

I'm not defending @I Really Mean It. I highlighted his use of that insult in the past. However, you use that term as well even after acknowledging it as a white supremacist term. You also argue that racist voter ID laws don't negatively effect Black people despite the mountain of evidence showing they do.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's like they decided to pick on Hatians. The plan is so transparent.

And Don Jr should be the last to talk. He's a failure with a rich daddy.
I'm starting to think there's multiple steps to this plan:

I think it starts with Haitians to try to normalize the demonizing of Caribbean people . then they gradually shift towards Jamaicans to try to damage Kamala. Especially since the 'she happened to turn black' thing lost major legs already