Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm starting to think there's multiple steps to this plan:

I think it starts with Haitians to try to normalize the demonizing of Caribbean people . then they gradually shift towards Jamaicans to try to damage Kamala. Especially since the 'she happened to turn black' thing lost major legs already

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
My Grandfather was Haitian, came to America at 2 years old after his father graduated from Oxford. He was also a red tail and flew a P-51 Mustang during WW2. Disrespuctfully fukk a Trump with my Soul.
My Hatian ancestry held land down south beyond Florida. They were intelligent enough to navigate as immigrants and become land owners in a rigged system.

This type of talk about IQ is ridiculous because you've got issues with American children having poor test scores across the board, do they think the yt middle school drop outs in West Virginia that become addicted to opiods and abuse the welfare system, while not being able to hold down a job at Dollar General, as well as have multiple children....etc. show a high IQ? Guarantee a large cross section of their base fall within those brackets :sas2:

They just jealous of 1804:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I bet you he wont say the same about migrants from norway or finland or scandivanian white european countries. Its the black skin in this racist bigot mind that makes them low iq and not human beings. I say it again any black person supporting this vile evil republican party and trump is an enemy to black peoples progress, there is no excuse for this type of white supremacist neo nazi type of propaganda

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@TripleAgent bring out your c00n crew and do your spin dance to this one

takes some super c00ning to come into a thread like this to target the targeted Black people.

@AFRAM GLORY
@ThatTruth777
@Beer Drinker
@ZEupTWN

agents identified... always the same agents from the same gang. but they said the movement was about reparations....

:ufdup:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@TripleAgent bring out your c00n crew and do your spin dance to this one

takes some super c00ning to come into a thread like this to target the targeted Black people.

@AFRAM GLORY
@ThatTruth777
@Beer Drinker
@ZEupTWN

agents identified... always the same agents from the same gang. but they said the movement was about reparations....

:ufdup:

PLEASE stop calling my name for bullshyt. I'm done wasting my time with you and similar lame trolls. Get off my dikk. We both know you only talk crazy online, b.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It sure has been nice not being targeted. All them migrants who loved calling us lazy have been catching hell this month. Welcome to what it feels like to be a black American
:heh:
Do you think racists will pull black people to the side and analyse their hairline before directing their vitriol at them?

Some of you need to open your eyes and see this for what it is. It's not that difficult because it so transparent that they're using nationalism to package the racism that is still there.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is a veiled attack on all black ppl in this country. But they know they can’t say black Americans. So they throw subliminals (Haitians)

The same people boosting this story are the same people who keep commenting "13 percent" in comment sections when it's a story about any black person of any background doing crime. They'll get to boosting that soon enough.