Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder if these comments and blatant conspiracies would be tolerated against Latino and Asian immigrant groups?

This is some good ole “They’re raping our white women” rhetoric from the 19th and 20th century.

You mean like when he opened his 2015 campaign with "They're rapists" in reference to Mexicans? :comeon:

"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

Hit that theme hard again in the 2018 election:

“Women are raped at levels that have never been seen before."

He just used it again in reference to Venezuelans:

"There have been many young women murdered by the same people he allows to come across our border. These killers are coming into our country and they are raping and killing women. And it's a terrible thing. This is horrible, what's taken place ... We're literally an uncivilized country now."

Of COURSE they use this racist rapey approach when they're talking about Latinos. I can't find it, but just recently he posted an artist's depiction of a man with a knife lurking behind a woman in the dark with a caption that said something about open borders.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:why:

i hope this is sarcasm.

Agent confirmed.

:mjpls:

White supremacists aren't going to waste any time trying to distinguish whose FBA from who isn't. We're ALL the target. Both FBA and Non-FBA have to realize that.

I already outed him as an agent earlier this week - he's a Trump supporter who has been REPEATEDLY derailing threads about racist Republicans with rhetoric like, "This isn't Black Americans getting targeted so it's none of our concern."

ok at you coming in to deflect Trump's racism as always.

What has Trump done to black people that has black people so mad at him?

I mean, i can possible understand hispanics being mad, but as far as i know, Trump hasn't said or done anything to black people :yeshrug:

Again. Another comment with no proof of anything :heh:

What am I suppose to type into google? “Racist things Trump had done”?

Only thing I’m going to get is bunch liberal sites with things they perceived as racist. Every website is biased :heh:

Trump has not altered my life in anyway so y’all nikkas can be mad all you want. TBH, Iv financially done well under Trump and so has people around me.

And the clans person beating up a black persons because Trump; that person took whatever he wanted from his speeches to fit his narrative. Just because he got Inspired by Trump don’t make Trump racist by default. You can find Inaoeration in positive and negative things.

So what if I’m defending Trump? Tf I’m not black if I voted for him? nikka we aren’t a monlith. I don’t have to do shyt just because I’m black :hhh:

You nikkas really are retarded. Iv literally said over and over what he’s done that’s racist and you dumb nikkas over and over are not saying shyt.

As iv said; Iv witnessed not many negatives for black people During his reign.

Like I said; I don’t care about Trump either. But I have gotten benefits while he’s been president that I never got under Obama. And that’s really is all that matters :yeshrug:

He’s happy they didn’t vote and he won. I don’t really see that as racist. If I won because cac’s didn’t vote I’d thank them too.

Maybe Trump ain't all that bad

This new Trump era kinda dope, breh :wow:

And I am enjoying it. Watching people panic is hilarious:bryan:

I don’t think Trump is doing that bad :mjgrin:

And I’m for the wall:mjgrin:

And I’m Hard On Illegal immigrants :mjgrin:

Trump running with them real shootas

Remember, yall; if you don’t want men in the bathroom and locker room with your daughters, you’re a Trump supporting homophobic, sexist, something or another

And I don’t give a fukk about immigrants or consider them black so stop telling me about them :heh:

Hope a pack of dirty immigrants rape and kill you

Y'all nikkas obsessed with Trump :heh:

Trump winning for sure if she runs.

Then you wonder why he keeps derailing threads about Republican racism and trying to turn them into diaspora wars. :mjlol:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I already outed him as an agent earlier this week - he's a Trump supporter who has been REPEATEDLY derailing threads about racist Republicans with rhetoric like, "This isn't Black Americans getting targeted so it's none of our concern."

Then you wonder why he keeps derailing threads about Republican racism and trying to turn them into diaspora wars. :mjlol:
The fact you just carrying all of that around with you just lets me know that you need to go get some hoes. This nikka got internet and don’t know how to act
:heh:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
straight up nazism.

:francis:
that’s a person with a low iq.

another low iq clown on my dikk.

:mjlol:

sick of low iq, classless GHETTO TRASH like this poisoning the minds of our youths. the black community in america is drowning under a critical mass of anti-intellectual attitudes and behavior because it refuses to police those within its ranks who go off code and do the bidding of white supremacists.

:unimpressed:

fukk you,low iq fakkit.

:unimpressed:

low iq babble for a low iq audience.

:russell:
:patrice:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact you just carrying all of that around with you just lets me know that you need to go get some hoes. This nikka got internet and don’t know how to act
:heh:

Carry what? I did a username search for my most recent comments in response to you and then copy-paste. It took 30 seconds.

Nice to see the deflection though because you have no rebuttal.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Wow

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a veiled attack on all black ppl in this country. But they know they can’t say black Americans. So they throw subliminals (Haitians)

Exactly. There is zero chance he believes this about Haitians and doesn't believe it about all Black people.

Trump constantly refers to Black people as "low IQ" (Maxine Waters at least 7 times, Don Lemon multiple times, LeBron James multiple times, even a random Black reporter) and he'll use subliminals like, "Just look at her! Just look at her! I mean, honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe that."

He would never say "just look at her" in reference to her IQ unless he was trying to cast those aspersions.