Don Cheadle found a way to get on HBO without Ocean with No Sudden Move (7/1)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:ufdup: so you knew it was about catalytic converters and the big 4 the whole time? :camby:
They never hid these facts from the viewer :heh:

This movie was about the auto industry sending goons to steal a blueprint from rival companies and during said job, no one trusts anyone because literally everyone has ulterior motives.

I didn't have to look that up on Wikipedia or IMDB, I just paid attention :dead:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They never hid these facts from the viewer :heh:

This movie was about the auto industry sending goons to steal a blueprint from rival companies and during said job, no one trusts anyone because literally everyone has ulterior motives.

I didn't have to look that up on Wikipedia or IMDB, I just paid attention :dead:
Funny how you didn’t mention redlining and racism. So according to you it’s just about the auto industry huh? Yeah rewatch the movie bub :russ:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No but when they mentioned GM and a document...I knew it was a conspiracy...people acting like it was stood abstract to understand :mjlol:
That was the overarching theme but hey read a couple of reviews. People outside the coli feel the same :manny: it is what it is

Daps
Can someone explain why John Hamm took the bribe? If he’s supposed to be this straight nosed cop, why did he even take the bribe?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Can someone explain why John Hamm took the bribe? If he’s supposed to be this straight nosed cop, why did he even take the bribe?
He gave it to Damon at the end too. He didn’t keep anything. He did decide to let the mob kill Don Cheadle though. Plus Im assuming he was paid by Damon in the first place

Daps
He gave it to Damon at the end too. He didn’t keep anything. He did decide to let the mob kill Don Cheadle though. Plus Im assuming he was paid by Damon in the first place
Yea so why cut a deal with Bill Duke at all? Don Cheadle’s survival depended on Hamm taking that deal and I can’t think of any reason for him to do so (other than it was a plot device to save Don)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Yea so why cut a deal with Bill Duke at all? Don Cheadle’s survival depended on Hamm taking that deal and I can’t think of any reason for him to do so (other than it was a plot device to save Don)
If he did work fir Damon it made sense. He made his boss an extra $50k which is a ton of money back then, and he didn’t have to arrest Don Cheadle who knew all about his boss’s corruption. He wouldve had to kill him himself which then wouldve tipped off Bill Duke to him being dirty. Instead he let Duke handle it AND made the extra money for his boss

Daps
If he did work fir Damon it made sense. He made his boss an extra $50k which is a ton of money back then, and he didn’t have to arrest Don Cheadle who knew all about his boss’s corruption. He wouldve had to kill him himself which then wouldve tipped off Bill Duke to him being dirty. Instead he let Duke handle it AND made the extra money for his boss
So Mr man of integrity had no problem being seen as someone who takes bribes? :comeon:

I def don’t buy he was concerned about Don snitching on Matt Damon. Who would listen to anything this random nikka had to say? He has zero proof with the document back in Damon’s hands.