Don Cheadle found a way to get on HBO without Ocean with No Sudden Move (7/1)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No nude scenes matter of fact she's overdressed the whole movie but it do that place in the 50s.
See, chicks like her and Alexandra daddario don't want keep having to take they clothes off to pay the rent. They want to be taken as serious actors. They could do the emily blunt/scarjo thing and get breast reductions or do what Julia fox did and start eating at buffets.

I think Alexandria daddario wants to be the next Kate beckinsale. What a low ceiling!

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Got bored with the movie 20 minutes in. Will probably give it another shot later.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I like this move.

The ending pissed me off, only a rich cac could be so lucky.

That Julie fox chick getting strong in the face and bbw in the body.
Didnt even recognize it washer. Either she went method to look like a homely wife in the 50s or she's letting herself go.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty excited to hit this up after work today trying not to hype it to much for me but a soderberg crime movie has my expectations sky high

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Liked this too, cast was dope, story was dope, direction/cinematography was dope...my only real complaint is I don't buy Julia Fox as a woman in the 50's, her personality is way too modern

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Liked this too, cast was dope, story was dope, direction/cinematography was dope...my only real complaint is I don't buy Julia Fox as a woman in the 50's, her personality is way too modern
Who said how old she was, older dudes get with younger women all the time

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheadle killed it, anytime he actually gets a dope role he always delivers. Movie dragged a little at some points but was mostly enjoyable.

dope to see Brendan Fraser got over his struggles and is working again. Hopefully he can find steady work playing side roles I thought he was really good in this.

Also
Matt Damon coming through was dope as well