Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich Paul met with them, these idiots are gonna give up the last 2 assets till 2030. Only way I would be fine is if its Dame but we know that is not happening
Unless they getting a player who can lead the team to championships after Bron dips in a year or so they’d be fools to trade the pick.

If AD showed he could lead a team & stay healthy it would be a no brained to trade it

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If Covington and LeBron both went for the ball and it went off LeBron but they ruled it went off Covington that would be fine, but the refs clearly had LeBron's play as clean and THEN seconds later Covington knocked it out of bounds. You shouldn't be able to go back to the previous play in that instance.

Let's say Covington caught it clean and then threw it out of bounds. Could LA then go back and challenge LeBron on the baseline?

:beli:They didn't go back to the previous play. It was all the same play.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
On that Carmelo shot, he should've faked left and he had an easy one or two dribble pull up. He may have panicked but that pull up was there.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On my Bron stan shyt: the Lakers should of got Wood and Wall. Wall can hit his ft's at least and plays more under control than Westbrook. Wood would have given more scoring and rebounding. It looks like Bron's heart isnt in it anymore.

Picks and Westbrook probably won't land Dame in the summer either. :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember no one thought we could pull off the AD trade either. I think we might be able to land Dame in some big robbery in the offseason.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Remember no one thought we could pull off the AD trade either. I think we might be able to land Dame in some big robbery in the offseason.

They'll get a better package elsewhere...and they'll likely trade him to the EC

A team like Miami or Chicago can offer way more than us. Why would Portland wait for 27 & 29 FRPs when they need help now?

:mjlol:

THT is a fkn bum and we let Klutch scam us into extending him for $10M per season

Kuz, KCP, Harrell and 2 firsts would've probably been enough to get Dame this offseason