Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Westbrook expiring . the 2 picks. tht and nun could easily get us dame and possibly bother piece for salary matching..

comes down to dame finally requesting the trade. and Portland comfortable enough to try and bottom out.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Westbrook expiring . the 2 picks. tht and nun could easily get us dame and possibly bother piece for salary matching..

comes down to dame finally requesting the trade. and Portland comfortable enough to try and bottom out.
That doesn't get you anywhere close to Dame. Picks near the end of the decade doesn't help out Simons, let alone a GM without that sort of job security. Portland has a chance to draft 2 guys this summer better than THT. Why want THT at his cap number instead?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s better than KCP and Trezz who does nothing for the blazers . Kuz isn’t really a young guy anymore. And the Blazers are getting a lotto pick this year as opposed to the unknown 5 and 7 years from now.

It's comparable. Kuz is better than anybody Portland got and they had to give up a solid rotation guy in Nance.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll prob catch a neg for this but even if they can get it done, getting Dame isn't gonna save this team either. 3 big names with a revolving door of role players every year, I just don't expect to win a title like that :hubie:

They wouldn't be 5 games under .500, but yeah probably not a championship roster. Dame is legit awful defensively.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'll prob catch a neg for this but even if they can get it done, getting Dame isn't gonna save this team either. 3 big names with a revolving door of role players every year, I just don't expect to win a title like that :hubie:

Catch this rep instead cuz you’re 100% right.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't get you anywhere close to Dame. Picks near the end of the decade doesn't help out Simons, let alone a GM without that sort of job security. Portland has a chance to draft 2 guys this summer better than THT. Why want THT at his cap number instead?

tht can be another trade piece

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They'd be like 5x better than this team because Dame is a legit top 15-20 player. Russ isn't even a top 15 PG.

They'd still be a tier under legit contenders because AD can't play more than 35 games and Lebron is starting to look his age.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's a easy trade to make..

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If Covington and LeBron both went for the ball and it went off LeBron but they ruled it went off Covington that would be fine, but the refs clearly had LeBron's play as clean and THEN seconds later Covington knocked it out of bounds. You shouldn't be able to go back to the previous play in that instance.

Let's say Covington caught it clean and then threw it out of bounds. Could LA then go back and challenge LeBron on the baseline?
Except the ball couldn't have been out on Covington because it was already dead being out on Lebron.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re right tho. Unless we’re trading for a bonafide star who can carry us & keep AD in a secondary role no reason to mortgage our future to satisfy Bron.

That shyt worked when he was younger. Them
days over.