Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What's so hard to understand? You can't challenge missed calls in any other situation. You can't challenge a missed foul call, you shouldn't be able to challenge that.
You can't challenge a missed foul called period. But you can challenge out of bounds calls which is what this was. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't challenge a missed foul called period. But you can challenge out of bounds calls which is what this was. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand.

If Covington and LeBron both went for the ball and it went off LeBron but they ruled it went off Covington that would be fine, but the refs clearly had LeBron's play as clean and THEN seconds later Covington knocked it out of bounds. You shouldn't be able to go back to the previous play in that instance.

Let's say Covington caught it clean and then threw it out of bounds. Could LA then go back and challenge LeBron on the baseline?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But the “made call” was on Covington :patrice: If they can go back, maybe they could see if Westbrook was fouled on the shot attempt.

SO YOURE GONNA
SIT HERE AND TELL ME
YOUVE NEVER SEEN A
DEFLECTED BALL CALLED OUT
ON ONE GUY GET CHALLENGED
AND OVERTURNED WHEN
REVEALED IT WAS TOUCHED
BY THE OPPOSING TEAM?

What made call did they challenge?
OUT OF BOUNDS.

:devil:
:evil:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is beyond over. They’ll need to keep up the comedy for me to watch at this point I’m out doing better shyt with my time :ld:
I’m hoping BI eliminates them in the play in if these bums can actually get there. An embarrassment is the only way we trade AD and Bron asks out

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SO YOURE GONNA
SIT HERE AND TELL ME
YOUVE NEVER SEEN A
AND OVERTURNED WHEN
REVEALED IT WAS TOUCHED
BY THE OPPOSING TEAM?

OUT OF BOUNDS.

That's not what happend though. LeBron on the baseline and Covington knocking it out were two seperate plays.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SO YOURE GONNA
SIT HERE AND TELL ME
YOUVE NEVER SEEN A
AND OVERTURNED WHEN
REVEALED IT WAS TOUCHED
BY THE OPPOSING TEAM?

OUT OF BOUNDS.

on Covington. So what did they overturn?