Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll get a better package elsewhere...and they'll likely trade him to the EC

A team like Miami or Chicago can offer way more than us. Why would Portland wait for 27 & 29 FRPs when they need help now?

:mjlol:

THT is a fkn bum and we let Klutch scam us into extending him for $10M per season

Kuz, KCP, Harrell and 2 firsts would've probably been enough to get Dame this offseason
Portland isn’t trading Dame for that package lmao. U wouldn’t even get McCollum for that tf :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What he say?
Just all the shyt he was saying over the all-star break and now claiming he wasnt trhowing shots at Rob and that the media were twisting his words and taking it out of context.

Remember no one thought we could pull off the AD trade either. I think we might be able to land Dame in some big robbery in the offseason.
How? For what? What would the framework of that deal look like?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
How? For what? What would the framework of that deal look like?

Only way The Blazers even entertain the best scraps the Lakers could muster would only be if Dame was actively forcing himself to the Lakers and the Lakers only on some AD shyt. They’d prob try to do him a solid in that case. The problem is Dame says he’s not doing that. So he’s just a pipe dream

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Only way The Blazers even entertain the best scraps the Lakers could muster would only be if Dame was actively forcing himself to the Lakers and the Lakers only on some AD shyt. They’d prob try to do him a solid in that case. The problem is Dame says he’s not doing that. So he’s just a pipe dream

They don't even have enough assets for that...unless they include AD if I'm Portland I'm hanging up the phone. That was my best player for around a decade, why should I give him up for potentially Westbrook and a pick five years from now? The Lakers had to give up multiple players for AD that are flourishing to some degree now.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Portland isn’t trading Dame for that package lmao. U wouldn’t even get McCollum for that tf :mjlol:

The Pelicans are sending out guards Josh Hart, Tomas Satoransky, Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Didi Louzada in the deal. New Orleans is also sending a protected first-round pick and two second-round picks to Portland. The first-round pick is No. 5 to 14 protected for 2022, and if it doesn't convey this year, the first-rounder kicks to the future for the Trail Blazers.

Portland is also sending forwards Larry Nance Jr. and Tony Snell to New Orleans.

:yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Pelicans are sending out guards Josh Hart, Tomas Satoransky, Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Didi Louzada in the deal. New Orleans is also sending a protected first-round pick and two second-round picks to Portland. The first-round pick is No. 5 to 14 protected for 2022, and if it doesn't convey this year, the first-rounder kicks to the future for the Trail Blazers.

Portland is also sending forwards Larry Nance Jr. and Tony Snell to New Orleans.

:yeshrug:
That’s better than KCP and Trezz who does nothing for the blazers . Kuz isn’t really a young guy anymore. And the Blazers are getting a lotto pick this year as opposed to the unknown 5 and 7 years from now.