Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooo, cokehead was actively tryna destroy the Kobe era because it was too closely associated with Phil. And he failed because Phil still came back, won two more, and is now one of Jeanie consultants along with the Rambi.

Bynum would’ve been a New Jersey Net if Kobe had any real power on the Lakers but that was cokehead’s pet project so no go. :russ:

shyt Jim failed at first but low key succeeded when he hired MDA. That was basically the start of the rebuilding era, took out Kobe’s final years.

if Kobe really had power I wonder what moves he would’ve made besides the Kidd trade.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Angry ass old cac. Claim to be black but call other nikkas fatherless brehs :mjlol:

You’re such a clown you say the same stupid shyt over and over Dawg. You’re trash yo..

Where yo daddy at? I know he didn’t raise yo bytch ass..

My daddy raised me though… I grew up with my moms an pops you dumb ass…

You can tell how stupid you are by how you keep equating knowledge with being white because you’re a mentally enslaved c00n with no knowledge of himself at all..

You’re an 85er savage that equates knowledge with being white
I should feel sorry for you but you’re such a p*ssyhole faghot I laugh at you :russ:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it’s finna be an open stan war now :skip:
89c.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You’re such a clown you say the same stupid shyt over and over Dawg. You’re trash yo..

Where yo daddy at? I know he didn’t raise yo bytch ass..

My daddy raised me though… I grew up with my moms an pops you dumb ass…

You can tell how stupid you are by how you keep equating knowledge with being white because you’re a mentally enslaved c00n with no knowledge of himself at all..

You’re an 85er savage that equates knowledge with being white
I should feel sorry for you but you’re such a p*ssyhole faghot I laugh at you :russ:

This nikka spilling his heart out and shyt :mjlol: look up to Lebron THAT much cac brehs :lolbron: