Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs sound mad Bron was just placating to the Cavs media :mjlol:

These nikka miss those Robert Sacre days
2sZQ.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
My hot take is coke head would have been fine if he wasn’t pressured by Jeanie. Dude was actually rebuilding but went full retard in the end because Jeanie gave him a 2 year timeline to win with a bunch of rookies.

maybe he would've been fine long term but in the short term no way we get Bron without firing Jim. Kobe had to have had that knowledge for him to tell Jeanie to fire Jim. It was purely a play for Bron, in Jeanie's heart she probably wanted to keep her brother cuz that was her dads wishes.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why would he get booed ? What did he say (im legit asking)

Well he just put out the hit piece about Pelinka over Westbrook for Wall, and then the Cleveland comments. The feeling in the air right now in the city is that Bron is starting his exit. We all know we got Westbrook cuz of him, no one wants to hear he's mad at the FO for not flipping Westbrook and a 1st 5 months later for Wall. Also, we all know Wall is Klutch.

I doubt he'll get booed next game, but things could get ugly quickly if the hit pieces keep coming. Bron got national media connects while Jeanie has local media. That Athletic article is pretty damning. Hopefully they can come out the AS break with some wins and all of this will quiet down for now

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Well he just put out the hit piece about Pelinka over Westbrook for Wall, and then the Cleveland comments. The feeling in the air right now in the city is that Bron is starting his exit. We all know we got Westbrook cuz of him, no one wants to hear he's mad at the FO for not flipping Westbrook and a 1st 5 months later for Wall. Also, we all know Wall is Klutch.

I doubt he'll get booed next game, but things could get ugly quickly if the hit pieces keep coming. Bron got national media connects while Jeanie has local media. That Athletic article is pretty damning. Hopefully they can come out the AS break with some wins and all of this will quiet down for now

i thought rich Paul denied these rumors via stephen a :dwillhuh:

if bron really wanna trade russ that would be bytch made as fukk since he’s the reason why russ went there in the first place.

didnt read the the article yet :hubie:.

i wouldnt put too much thoughts into these cleveland comments tho

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs sound mad Bron was just placating to the Cavs media :mjlol:

These nikka miss those Robert Sacre days
2sZQ.gif

nikka we dont care. You realize the Sacre days was the ONLY rebuilding period in modern Lakers history? Y'all think dangling that shyt over our heads means something any Laker fan over 30 has enjoyed success damn near 95+% of the time. Oh big deal we were bad for 6 years. Who cares I've seen 6 titles only Bulls fans of my age can say the same.

Any Laker fan over 40 has seen 11 titles, you think nikkas are spooked over the Sacre days :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
maybe he would've been fine long term but in the short term no way we get Bron without firing Jim. Kobe had to have had that knowledge for him to tell Jeanie to fire Jim. It was purely a play for Bron, in Jeanie's heart she probably wanted to keep her brother cuz that was her dads wishes.
Yeah you are right, I meant just for that rebuilding part. Jim didn’t handle the Dwight/Dantoni era right either.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
nikka we dont care. You realize the Sacre days was the ONLY rebuilding period in modern Lakers history? Y'all think dangling that shyt over our heads means something any Laker fan over 30 has enjoyed success damn near 95+% of the time. Oh big deal we were bad for 6 years. Who cares I've seen 6 titles only Bulls fans of my age can say the same.

Any Laker fan over 40 has seen 11 titles, you think nikkas are spooked over the Sacre days :mjlol:
I get all that. Much respect to the legacy.

However, it seemed like LaMarcus Aldridge was the last done deal big FA signing that was close to happening and that nikka recently unretired.

Nikkas passed up that legacy shyt for years in FA. Not one draft pick has looked like a legacy changing all time great like a Kobe or Magic (I know thats unfair, but we talking Lakers here)

It was dark and hell was hot :wow:

Bron signed up for it despite the fact. :hubie:

I cant get mad at brehs upset he got Westbrook and fukked the team this year. This other shyt is silly :mjlol: