Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Shout out to @O.T.I.S. my nikka predicted this from the beginning and never wavered on it. Even after we got the ring he held firm on his stance it was gonna get ugly cuz Klutch had gained control. Real LWO brehs better rep him
Shut the fukk up you fukkin herb :hhh:

Wash ya face

This message board is your whole miserable life :what:

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mind you we've had a dozen articles a week after the trade deadline because Rob didn't want to make 1 move Bron and Klutch wanted.

but people wonder why Rob and others made the Russ trade that Bron wanted. Rob would have been fired by the offseason if he didn't with. if Klutch can do this in a one week, wtf would they have done with 3 months

@GreatestLaker I hope you see now why Rob and others always bow down to Bron

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The only groveling she'll do is how can we lower the tax bill some more.

Man shut the fukk up. The lakers tax bill went UP going into this season. Y’all keep bringing up this tax shyt cuz of Alex Caruso, signing him would’ve cost us up to around 34 million total after tax. You fukking idiots want Jeanie to spend damn near 30 million in Alex fukking caruso:mjtf: fukk outta here

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka I’m 84 and word to everything I will tear your fukkin face off and piss down your throat

You’re a cac all you’re gonna do is sit on the coli and dikk sick Lebron while hating on every other NBA player and typing up grumpy rants in every NFL thread. You sit in the couch and drink beer all day you fat cac.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Man shut the fukk up. The lakers tax bill went UP going into this season. Y’all keep bringing up this tax shyt cuz of Alex Caruso, signing him would’ve cost us up to around 34 million total all. You fukking idiots want Jeanie to spend damn near 30 million in Alex fukking caruso:mjtf: fukk outta here
nikka that white woman don’t know your deranged bum ass

Shut the fukk up and go back to makin them fries you dusty ass nikka In and Out burger ass nikka