Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Live look at Bron after the City told him to GTFO and Savannah hit him with the :childplease: when he mentioned moving back to Cleveland
hahaha-i-was-fooling-you-all.gif
My dawg trying to rush Bron out for those Siakam years :mjcry:

90b9aa65-266f-4981-93a1-37e357d5fa8f_text.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I really hope the lakers don't let lebron force ya'll into mortgaging your franchise's entire future for maybe 1 year of contending next year.

to be honest, ya'll should trade him while u can. he does this with every team he's with. he forces the team to trade all their future assets and if it doesn't work out in his favor, he continues making even more demands.

also, he's still under team control for another season after this, so ya'll really don't have to do shyt for him.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka we dont care. You realize the Sacre days was the ONLY rebuilding period in modern Lakers history? Y'all think dangling that shyt over our heads means something any Laker fan over 30 has enjoyed success damn near 95+% of the time. Oh big deal we were bad for 6 years. Who cares I've seen 6 titles only Bulls fans of my age can say the same.

Any Laker fan over 40 has seen 11 titles, you think nikkas are spooked over the Sacre days :mjlol:
I was gonna post the 'The thing about the old days...' gif from the Wire but I couldn't find it so I'll let you cook. Did come across this below though :manny:
iu
Are we sure LeBron not just gonna join the Clippers if his wife doesn't wanna go back to Cleveland? :jbhmm:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna post the 'The thing about the old days...' gif from the Wire but I couldn't find it so I'll let you cook. Did come across this below though :manny:
iu
Are we sure LeBron not just gonna join the Clippers if his wife doesn't wanna go back to Cleveland? :jbhmm:

Kawhi and PG already passed on playing with him so I doubt that’s an option. He’s just gonna go to whatever team he can convince to take his son

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hope the lakers don't let lebron force ya'll into mortgaging your franchise's entire future for maybe 1 year of contending next year.

to be honest, ya'll should trade him while u can. he does this with every team he's with. he forces the team to trade all their future assets and if it doesn't work out in his favor, he continues making even more demands.

also, he's still under team control for another season after this, so ya'll really don't have to do shyt for him.

Seems like that has already occurred