Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LOL Breh you could've gotten Kobe the money he wanted.:mjlol:
I doubt it. I'm no lawyer. He undoubtedly negotiated Kobe's Nike deal and ended up getting $200 million from Adidas for Harden as well. There are multiple revenue streams he would've been involved in.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol Kobe did way more for Rob than vice versa. Kobe was his first superstar client, there’s no way he was dropping him. Accusations or not, having Kobe Bryant as a client is a major come up. I’m sure he’s smart, but he seems like the gossipy back-stabbing type that Kobe wouldn’t rock with outside of business.
I didn't say otherwise but yall are wondering why Kobe and Pelinka were tight and I'm giving you reasons.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lol Kobe did way more for Rob than vice versa. Kobe was his first superstar client, there’s no way he was dropping him. Accusations or not, having Kobe Bryant as a client is a major come up. I’m sure he’s smart, but he seems like the gossipy back-stabbing type that Kobe wouldn’t rock with outside of business.
That's how most people are in this business :manny:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
That's actually what I've been saying.

If Bron wins a title this year and manages to get Russ the FMVP, Bron is the GOAT point blank period, no arguments.

With AD out again and Westbrook not at the ceremony (hes in the lab), I'm starting to think they got a chance with the current squad.

But again, they gotta let Russ be himself. It's the only way

You know how much laker fans love drama

Well, here it is. Hold on tight, cuz I think they pull it off...
And if he doesn’t pull it off then we give him another chance next year and the year after that and:mjlol:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And if he doesn’t pull it off then we give him another chance next year and the year after that and:mjlol:
I'm not a Bron Stan.

I'm simply pointing out a scenario (really the only scenario) where Bron can become the undisputed GOAT.

That's all.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If the Lakers trade Lebron, they better get rid of Pelinka as well...What team is making a trade with Pelinka without trying to price gouge him?...... I keep hearing some people talk about trading Lebron back to Cleveland for Garland......Garland is a Klutch Sports client....Trade Lebron to GS, for what?.... Do you think GS is just gonna give up a ton of talent for a 37-year-old?

I tell you the one trade that makes the most sense.........Lebron for Kawhi.......Now, of course, Lakers fans said they wanted to rebuild so I don't think they'd want to make this trade, right?............I hope the Lakers make a deep playoff run (win the championship) so Lebon/Lakers can be back on good terms....I'd like to see Lebron retire as a Laker....Changing teams every 4 years isn't a good look.

That being said, Lebron will have the final say on any potential trade.

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
d3r8mwdsj8j81.png