Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like I said Bron is mad that they didn't do anything not that they didn't trade Westbrook for Wall.

He wants them to be aggressive on the buyout market.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol, I thought we was delusional but I’m seeing some brehs have flat out thrown reality in the bushes…..:russ:

Tell you what, if these idiots actually managed to pull a rabbit out of a hat and win it all this will be the most respected and revered Laker team of all time even over the most legendary Laker squads. That’s how unlikely it is that the stars will align to save our season….:russ:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He didn't make them better...if anything, they made his life easier, esp in the clutch (word to Rich Paul :mjlol:)

Wade, Kyrie and AD were all olympians
Those are the three biggest stars Bron played with and all three had some of their best seasons with Bron. How you gonna imply he marginalizes other stars and then juelz when the three best players he's ever played with all experienced the pinnacle of success with him.

Fukk outta here. You only see bron stans criticizing the front office. The Lakers aren't cheap or strapped for cash. They just decided not to double down on a dumb ass move coerced by Bron.
:mjlol: The Lakers front office/ownership group is widely considered among the worst in the league. How are they not cheap? They wouldn't spend an additional five mil to hire Monty or Ty Lue and wouldn't spend to retain Caruso.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just need two slightly above average players and for AD to come back and they have a chance.

Robin Lopez and Gary Harris would greatly help this team.
Gone be game 82 in the 10th seed & you still talking about they just need two more players :russ:

I hope you don’t move with this mindset offline :francis:

Would the bolded make them a championship team?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Gone be game 82 in the 10th seed & you still talking about they just need two more players :russ:

I hope you don’t move with this mindset offline :francis:

Would the bolded make them a championship team?

Yes, if AD and Bron are healthy I think they could come out of the West at least:yeshrug:

Westbrook/Nunn
Gary Harris
Bron
AD
Lopez

We saw how the LAkers were up on the Suns last season until AD got hurt again :yeshrug:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
With all these reports it's clear as day it's a PR battle between Klutch and Pelinka/Jeanie. A lot of reports coming out by certain people that confirm a power struggle is happening, this summer will be interesting.

Rob definitely had someone leak the klutch wall/westbrook trade report.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
An angle no one has considered, Magic uses this as an argument to Jeanie for why Rob should be removed. Magic has already had a not so great relationship with Rob so he might play into this power struggle.

I could see Rob/Vogel being sacrificed for Bron before the team actually trades Bron/AD.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
An angle no one has considered, Magic uses this as an argument to Jeanie for why Rob should be removed. Magic has already had a not so great relationship with Rob so he might play into this power struggle.

I could see Rob/Vogel being sacrificed for Bron before the team actually trades Bron/AD.

Does Magic still have any pull? Seems like he lost the battle with Rob a couple years ago. If Jeanie was going to side with Magic you would think she would've done it then.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

If Magic comes back in any type of personnel role, I'm out. Not going through that nonsense again. :skip: