Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Lol we wont do this. Best to ask him what teams hes interested in then trade him to one of those. I will take whatever we can get rather than letting him walk for free.

But lets be real, Jeanie gonna trade the last 2 picks we have left :mjcry:We are going to go into 2030 with 0 picks

Its the logical thing to do.

Otherwise, the return from the Lebron trade is going to be trash.

Plus once Lebron leaves, AD is probably going to ask to be traded.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Its the logical thing to do.

Otherwise, the return from the Lebron trade is going to be trash.

Plus once Lebron leaves, AD is probably going to ask to be traded.
It is but doesn't mean that will happen, he came here and made Jeanie look good and got her a chip. They will do right by him.

If he never shows, Jeanie's reign could have been worse than her brother. He bought her a lifetime

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Warriors have the best young dudes of the contending teams. We have to hope they flame out with Wiggins and Kuminga really shytting the bed in the postseason. LeBron or AD could be an easy sell for a team trying to win before Steph and Klay are washed.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think it's 50/50 and Lebron has a good chance to staying with the Lakers. He just wanted to light a fire under the front office.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think it's 50/50 and Lebron has a good chance to staying with the Lakers. He just wanted to light a fire under the front office.

Draft Assets depleted, zero young talent on the roster, 3 max contracts on the books...what miracle is the FO supposed to perform?

he does this every team...deplete Miami assets, bounce after 4 yrs, deplete Cle assets, bounce after 4 yrs

get that clown out of the purple & gold

I can't wait until we rebuild a team the Laker way...attracting a FA in their prime, making shrewd trades, and drafting role players in the late first

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Draft Assets depleted, zero young talent on the roster, 3 max contracts on the books...what miracle is the FO supposed to perform?

he does this every team...deplete Miami assets, bounce after 4 yrs, deplete Cle assets, bounce after 4 yrs

I can't wait until we rebuild a team the Laker way...attracting a FA in their prime, making shrewd trades, and drafting role players in the late first

We was so close, we just attracted the wrong FA :mjcry:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'd be pissed too if my owner passed up the chance to get Wall/Wood just because they didn't want to take on more salary. Wood would've been the perfect 5 playing with Lebron/AD....Wall/Wood contracts expire after next season, why be so cheap?.......... I see a lot of people saying trade Bron/AD and rebuild. I get it....Rebuild and develop some young talent...but what happens when it comes time to go over the luxury tax and pay the young talent, is J.Buss going to cough up the money?.........LA needs an owner who isn't scared to pay a high luxury tax.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

They have to hope they can package Westbrook and picks for Dame :hubie:

If not Dame then some solid role players :yeshrug: