Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What good will had been built up over these years may have been damaged. If Wall/Christian Wood was the kinda deal that would make us champions then I’d see the issue but that wasn’t going to make a difference. So it’s basically fukk up what little is left of the Lakers future just so Bron could MAYBE have a shot? This passive aggressive faggit shyt ain’t gon work and it’s only proving his detractors within the Lakers stanbase right.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
AD’s health is so random that you can no longer build a contender with him as a 2nd main piece. Lakers have a few assets left till 2029, trading that will ruin this franchise with nothing to draft till then. The FO needs to be smart. Giving up those picks will not make you a contender.

I have zero faith in the group though

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
AD’s health is so random that you can no longer build a contender with him as a 2nd main piece. Lakers have a few assets left till 2029, trading that will ruin this franchise with nothing to draft till then. The FO needs to be smart. Giving up those picks will not make you a contender.

I have zero faith in the group though

If Jeanie was thinking for her business and what’s best for the franchise she would begin extending olive branches to Logo and try to bring him back to help build a proper front office.

But like you, I have zero faith. This has become a nexus of toxic personalities and all of them are getting their comeuppance.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
If Jeanie was thinking for her business and what’s best for the franchise she would begin extending olive branches to Logo and try to bring him back to help build a proper front office.

But like you, I have zero faith. This has become a nexus of toxic personalities and all of them are getting their comeuppance.
That's what happens when you build your organization off of nepotism

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If this hasn’t been the worst season I’ve had as a Laker fan it has to be top 5 :mjcry:. It doesn’t even feel like we won a chip just two years ago.
I still have the Sedale Threatt, early Elden Campbell uncoordinated ass, and Magic throwing Vlade cellphone days in my back pocket. This looks bleak af right here tho. Someone needs to be hired with some balls and looking to sustain a winning longevity instead of these “anything can happens if we make the playoffs” fools that’s in this FO.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If this hasn’t been the worst season I’ve had as a Laker fan it has to be top 5 :mjcry:. It doesn’t even feel like we won a chip just two years ago.
I’m literally numb to it. The 2012/13 season was the only time I was going through the motions. Part of me thought this season was gonna be a mess because of what we already went through when a bunch of all stars tried to make a team.

But I’m pretty sure this season will be worse than that one.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So Lakers have one more season to try and win a title with Bron?

You see this flagrant shyt he sayin? That ship has sailed get him the fukk outta here. nikka wanna run and hide cuz we don’t wanna saddle ourselves with Wall? fukk outta here…..:russ:

I hope y’all Bron stans realize now why a lot of Laker fans ain’t want to embrace him. This shyt was always beyond being just some Kobe vs Bron shyt, it was about his character/loyalty which is important to Laker fans. So how do you expect us to get with some fukkboy shyt like this?

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
These quotes are very calculated by LeBron, I hope the FO has the courage to move on from him this summer, trade him to his choice.

What good will had been built up over these years may have been damaged. If Wall/Christian Wood was the kinda deal that would make us champions then I’d see the issue but that wasn’t going to make a difference. So it’s basically fukk up what little is left of the Lakers future just so Bron could MAYBE have a shot? This passive aggressive faggit shyt ain’t gon work and it’s only proving his detractors within the Lakers stanbase right.

If the Lakers are smart, they should go ahead and shop Lebron and AD in the upcoming offseason.

Lebron doesn't have a no trade clause. Send him to a team with the best offer.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You see this flagrant shyt he sayin? That ship has sailed get him the fukk outta here. nikka wanna run and hide cuz we don’t wanna saddle ourselves with Wall? fukk outta here…..:russ:

I hope y’all Bron stans realize now why a lot of Laker fans ain’t want to embrace him. This shyt was always beyond being just some Kobe vs Bron shyt, it was about his character/loyalty which is important to Laker fans. So how do you expect us to get with some fukkboy shyt like this?

I'm a Bron fan but this is bytch made shyt.

Hopefully he's just trying to put pressure on the GM to put take a big swing in the off season.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If the Lakers are smart, they should go ahead and shop Lebron and AD in the upcoming offseason.

Lebron doesn't have a no trade clause. Send him to a team with the best offer.
Lol we wont do this. Best to ask him what teams hes interested in then trade him to one of those. I will take whatever we can get rather than letting him walk for free.

But lets be real, Jeanie gonna trade the last 2 picks we have left :mjcry:We are going to go into 2030 with 0 picks