Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Platinum franchise
Aluminum ownership

:stopitslime:

Lakers will never have another dynasty until their owners willing to spend into the tax. It doesn't matter how well you recruit OR draft if you won't spend to keep the team together.
:yeshrug:

Jeanie gotta
:camby:

Get bad council and be cheap, Bussettes

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read it was Wall, Wood for Westbrook, THT and the 2027 first. I take the deal because Christian Wood is way better than THT.. Wall for Westbrook is a wash.. Who cares about the 2027 pick. LA is a destination that free agents will go.
This makes zero sense. What credible source did read this:unimpressed:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Platinum franchise
Aluminum ownership

:stopitslime:

Lakers will never have another dynasty until their owners willing to spend into the tax. It doesn't matter how well you recruit OR draft if you won't spend to keep the team together.
:yeshrug:

Jeanie gotta
:camby:

Get bad council and be cheap, Bussettes

No reason to add to tax liability just to miss the playoffs or lose in the 1st round. Y’all act like we just didn’t add a garbage player for 47M a year in hopes to win a title.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lebron picking Derozan early in the All Star weekend draft is a direct shot at Rambis and Pelinka. Its so funny when trades work out its Pelinka is a genius...when they don't its LeGM and "Lebron and AD wanted this :mjlol::umad::camby:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron picking Derozan early in the All Star weekend draft is a direct shot at Rambis and Pelinka. Its so funny when trades work out its Pelinka is a genius...when they don't its LeGM and "Lebron and AD wanted this :mjlol::umad::camby:
You’re a moron. Bron chose Russ over Derozan. He was the one conducting free agency interviews at his house with ADisney. Bron fukked the team over and now he’s doing damage control through Dave Mcmenamin today. Rob wanted Hield over both those guys.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron and AD are delusional enough to believe that they can convince Dame to come to LA in the offseason:mjlol:

Bron is my favorite all time player but he's a terrible GM:hhh:

Bron's not the GM, but even if he was, he has what 5 finals appearances and 2 titles in the last 7 years? Who outside of Bob Myers has a better track record?:usure:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

:hhh: fakkit

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron's not the GM, but even if he was, he has what 5 finals appearances and 2 titles in the last 7 years? Who outside of Bob Myers has a better track record?:usure:

He got to the Finals with Cleveland cuz the East is trash. Bron won half his titles in Miami which is the only franchise he didn’t get to control everything.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He got to the Finals with Cleveland cuz the East is trash. Bron won half his titles in Miami which is the only franchise he didn’t get to control everything.

By this logic he won half his titles when he did "control everything" too...:patrice:
my only point is if he's "the GM" you can't just judge him on the moves that don't work lol. :manny:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You’re a moron. Bron chose Russ over Derozan. He was the one conducting free agency interviews at his house with ADisney. Bron fukked the team over and now he’s doing damage control through Dave Mcmenamin today. Rob wanted Hield over both those guys.

Shyt i would too. Buddy fukking Hield aint the issue. This shyt go back to Rondo getting traded for no reason after the chip. Guess Lebron made that call too :mjlol:You nikkas wanna be Skip Baeless so BAD :russ: Lebron said ok we just won a Championship lets break the team up :russ: Thats upper management fault. Rambis. Pelinka. Jeanie Buss.Period. Anything after that shyt nikka we trying patch this shyt. Its easy to blame LeBron then smmmh. The shyt been broken

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shyt i would too. Buddy fukking Hield aint the issue. This shyt go back to Rondo getting traded for no reason after the chip. Guess Lebron made that call too :mjlol:You nikkas wanna be Skip Baeless so BAD :russ: Lebron said ok we just won a Championship lets break the team up :russ: Thats upper management fault. Rambis. Pelinka. Jeanie Buss.Period. Anything after that shyt nikka we trying patch this shyt. Its easy to blame LeBron then smmmh. The shyt been broken
Rondo didn’t get traded after the championship. That’s how I know u talking out your ass. Bron Stans be manipulating facts to fit their narrative