Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rondo didn’t get traded after the championship. That’s how I know u talking out your ass. Bron Stans be manipulating facts to fit their narrative

Look at you. Playing schematics man :russ:
He was no longer employed by the Lakers after that championship season...regardless of how it happen..like i said upper management error. Then they tried to bring him back cuz they knew they fukked up. But it was too late momentum gone integrity shot. Kurt Rambis. Pelinka. Jennie Buss. Bu Bu Lebron fukked up the team:mjlol: not to mention the debacle wit Gasol.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Shyt i would too. Buddy fukking Hield aint the issue. This shyt go back to Rondo getting traded for no reason after the chip. Guess Lebron made that call too :mjlol:You nikkas wanna be Skip Baeless so BAD :russ: Lebron said ok we just won a Championship lets break the team up :russ: Thats upper management fault. Rambis. Pelinka. Jeanie Buss.Period. Anything after that shyt nikka we trying patch this shyt. Its easy to blame LeBron then smmmh. The shyt been broken

But bron and ad pushed for russ tho. Buddy wouldn’t have moved the needle but lakers would have had more flexibility cap wise :francis:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You could blame Lebron for the Russ move and still acknowledge that Pelinka is a bottom tier GM.
I still don't see how you blame the player. It's the gm that makes the moves. Heild wasn't the right move either. It should have been Derozan and Lonzo.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bad no matter how you look at it.
Sure but originally it made it sound as if he stated when he was benched the last game that is the reason

He explained in the full text that this has been going on for some time. His reason is understandable imo:manny:

He has typically been the offense & is used to playing heavy if not all the minutes. Here he’s been staggered a lot more. Players ride bikes to keep themselves loose but it’s outside of reason a player back can get stiff?

Like I said in the Kyrie thread media tries to be slick & needs to be called out

lib123

All Star
Daps
Lakers need to make Russ a 6th man and cap his playing time at 18-20 minutes a game with his own 2nd unit (no Bron or AD). Also cap Bron and AD at 30 minutes so they’re fresh for the play-in or playoffs. The bottom of the West is still weak. What do you think?

@#1 pick

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind Pelinka not caving to Bron and HoeD at the deadline. Him listening to them is the reason why we’re even here. Of course Bron goes damage control and throw Rob under the bus after the deadline.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lakers need to make Russ a 6th man and cap his playing time at 18-20 minutes a game with his own 2nd unit (no Bron or AD). Also cap Bron and AD at 30 minutes so they’re fresh for the play-in or playoffs. The bottom of the West is still weak. What do you think?

@#1 pick
I personally agree. Westbrook needs to be a 6th man but the Lakers have to sign a PG who can at least fake start for them. Maybe the buyout market? The issue is, Westbrook is the only one capable of fake starting.

There biggest issue is they have the toughest schedule in the NBA for the 2nd half of the season. It won't be easy and Sacramento and New Orleans are on their neck.