Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That nikka @10bandz is a stupid muthafukka:pachaha:

This nikka is fukkin idiot all he can do is swoop in in threads and suck Kobe’s dikk

That nikka is a waste of a soul with no friends

Stop saying nikka you pathetic cac. Everyone knows you’re an old fakkit. KD Kyrie Harden Dame AD RW Steph Melo Kawhi PG Giannis Jokic show me one positive thing you’ve said about any of those players.

We all know you’re an LeGBT cornball you act like we forgot about the time you claimed Wilt didn’t really score 100 cuz you were at the game. Just tell us why you idolize a man you’re grandsons age.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up man

Nobody wanna read your stupid ass deranged love letters to Kobe Bryant nikka :what:

Get the fukk outta here nikka you a bum ass nikka with no friends

Nobody is talking about Kobe except you dumbass you were the one who brought him about talking about Slava. Can’t defend your idol without bringing up Kobe I bet it bothers you Kobe’s thread is still stickied too huh. Old LeGBT fakkit tell us why you idolize a man your grandsons age.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
luke was kept cuz we still had the young core. He was never gonna be the coach once we got AD. Bron got RW, Melo, Rondo back Dwight back Avery back and you’re trying to make a point by bringing up 2 guys Bron don’t give a shyt about. Keep juelzing

Wait... so Luke was kept for someone else's benefit besides Bron? Strange for a guy who runs the franchise to allow that to happen.

Bron vocally said he gave a shyt about Caruso and Dudley after they left. He didn't have to do that, and hell, didn't do that for other guys like Schroeder, for instance.

If he runs the franchise and truly didn't care if they left, why did he voice his displeasure about it publicly? Strange. You'd think he could have saved himself the hassle by just keeping them.

For that matter, why was the offer Lue got so shytty and contingent? Shouldn't Lebron have rolled the red carpet for him? That was his guy. I wonder why he didn't offer him a better deal and find a way to get it done.

Makes you think :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Stop saying nikka you pathetic cac. Everyone knows you’re an old fakkit. KD Kyrie Harden Dame AD RW Steph Melo Kawhi PG Giannis Jokic show me one positive thing you’ve said about any of those players.

We all know you’re an LeGBT cornball you act like we forgot about the time you claimed Wilt didn’t score 100 cuz you were at the game. Just tell us why you idolize a man you’re grandsons age.
:pachaha:

This nikka has the IQ of a fukkin grapefruit

This retarded bum keeps calling me a “CAC” because I know history

nikka you are disgrace to black people :what:

Pull your fukkin skirt down and close your legs faghot

Stop jerking off to Kobe Bryant Highlights you bum ass nikka

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

‘This nikka has the IQ of a fukkin grapefruit

‘This retarded bum keeps calling me a “CAC” because I know history

nikka you are disgrace to black people :what:

Pull your fukkin skirt down and close your legs faghot

Stop jerking off to Kobe Bryant Highlights you bum ass nikka

If you knew Laker history youd never claim Kobe got to make roster moves. You don’t know anything except how to be a Bron groupie. Keep the cac humor coming you dusty cracker

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wait... so Luke was kept for someone else's benefit besides Bron? Strange for a guy who runs the franchise to allow that to happen.

Bron vocally said he gave a shyt about Caruso and Dudley after they left. He didn't have to do that, and hell, didn't do that for other guys like Schroeder, for instance.

If he runs the franchise and truly didn't care if they left, why did he voice his displeasure about it publicly? Strange. You'd think he could have saved himself the hassle by just keeping them.

For that matter, why was the offer Lue got so shytty and contingent? Shouldn't Lebron have rolled the red carpet for him? That was his guy. I wonder why he didn't offer him a better deal and find a way to get it done.

Makes you think :mjlol:

The young core was a benefit for Bron cuz that was how he got AD you dumbass. Luke had the young core improving every year BI and Zo were elite defenders under Luke. What reason would Bron tell
Magic to fire Luke before the young core is gone? It’s not that complicated you cacs are slow af.

Lue had a Laker cake at his bday dummy Bron did roll the red carpet for him. Ultimately Brons history shows he doesn’t really value HCs anyway and the Lakers have never paid coaches except Phil. You don’t know shyt.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You think he wanted Dudley to leave?

You think he wanted Caruso to leave?

You think Bron wanted LUKE WALTON to be the coach? :mjlol:

Yes, Bron made a huge mistake by wanting Russ but he does not make personnel decisions. He is consulted like every star player but the GM makes the decision.

I get that you hate him anyway and it's a convenient scapegoat for you, but if you actually thought about it without getting emotional you should be mad at Buss, the Rambii, and Pelinka. They sign the checks and all the trade paperwork.:francis:

So we're just gonna sit here and act like they didn't massively overpay THT who coincidentally happens to be a Klutch client?

It's an ownership problem/failure.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The young core was a benefit for Bron cuz that was how he got AD you dumbass. Luke had the young core improving every year BI and Zo were elite defenders under Luke. What reason would Bron tell
Magic to fire Luke before the young core is gone? It’s not that complicated you cacs are slow af.

I see you didn't address the other moves the Lakers made against his wishes. That's convenient for you, but let's just focus on this one deranged conspiracy you've concocted.

So your theory is that Bron wanted to keep Luke to up the young core's trade value throughout the season. He thought he was a young player whisperer, a youth development guru, and his master plan was for Luke to make them good players... only to get rid of all of them... after wasting a year of his prime with them :mjlol:

I won't even get into your belief that Zo and BI were "elite defenders" under Luke. You can't make this shyt up :russ:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
So we're just gonna sit here and act like they didn't massively overpay THT who coincidentally happens to be a Klutch client?

It's an ownership problem/failure.

Pelinka made that choice. Rich Paul wasn't swinging him over the balcony :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjlol: I forgot THT was on Klutch.
You are the definition of a Stan

I believe if you saw LeBron after washing his car you would contemplate shooting him right there in Kobe’s honor

No question in my mind you the type of nikka that if he got p*ssy (Thank God you don’t) you would stalk a bytch after she cut your bytch ass off:scust:

Im not joking