Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here expecting to see some trade rumors. Westbrook been so bad he can't even generate a rumor of being traded.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
At some point this season this bytch ass nikka @10bandz is gonna take his bum ass down to Crypto with tears in his eyes and try to shoot LeBron

After speaking to Kobe’s mural and asking him for guidance he’s gonna try and shoot LeBron after a game for what he’s doin to Lakers. He’s tired of Klutch and will try and kill all them nikkas.

What a fukkin clown :pachaha:

Last edited:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Check out these comments from this article (I don't have the whole thing):

Frustration is simmering between the Lakers and Russell Westbrook, who was benched in key minutes (again) Tuesday
:youngsabo:

Westbrook seemed to take another dig [at Vogel] when he mentioned consistency as the Lakers’ biggest issue, including the fluctuating lineup nightly.

“It’s difficult,” Westbrook said. “You never know when you’re coming in. You never know when you’re coming out. You never know when you’re playing. You never know a bunch of things. And I’m speaking for me personally.

It’s a difficult process to be able to figure out and (create) a rhythm, (create) some consistency where we can actually see what we’re able to do as a team. But those decisions are made by him and this coaching staff, and you’ve gotta live with it and move on.”

Also this bit:

Vogel has said he has communicated with Westbrook after each of the benchings, explaining his decision-making process. Westbrook has denied that claim, indicating he isn’t sure why he’s being benched, while also clarifying that the decision is the coaching staff’s prerogative.

When asked Tuesday to clearly state if Vogel has communicated with him about his benchings, Westbrook once again denied there has been transparency with his crunch-time role.

"No,” Westbrook said. “He hasn’t, but I don’t need him to be clear about whatever decision he makes, so that’s up to him. My job as a professional is to come to work, be in a positive mindset, do my work to the best of my ability and to encourage my teammates. That’s it.”
Russ has legit got to be the dumbest, most delusional, unaccountable NBA HoF I've ever seen.
:snoop:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check out these comments from this article (I don't have the whole thing):

Frustration is simmering between the Lakers and Russell Westbrook, who was benched in key minutes (again) Tuesday
:youngsabo:

Russ has legit got to be the dumbest, most delusional, unaccountable NBA HoF I've ever seen.
:snoop:

Vogel and Russ fighting about who's fukking up the team more. Can't make this shyt up.

I hope they continue to throw each under the bus though. They're both right which is hilarious. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Vogel and Russ fighting about who's fukking up the team more. Can't make this shyt up.

I hope they continue to throw each under the bus though. They're both right which is hilarious. :mjlol:

He reminds me of my step brother who's in prison for beating up and robbing someone but still feels he has been wronged somehow :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I honestly can’t stop laughing this shyt is high grade comedy :russ:

We in Portland tonight, right? Bron and AD need to just send some goons to Dame crib and help him make a decision :russ: