Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

perkins definitely has ppl who would tell him this info, I believe him

You can’t tell me that ain’t what it is
kEUc1I3.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He reminds me of my step brother who's in prison for beating up and robbing someone but still feels he has been wronged somehow :mjlol:

lmaooo it's like them dudes on facebook FREE MY NIKKA MURDA J meanwhile they're in prison for double homicide.

Russ wants sympathy and Vogel wants sympathy but they're more alike than they think.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

perkins definitely has ppl who would tell him this info, I believe him

The klutch smear campaign is in I see. Clearly trying to make it seem as if russ's performance was contigent on Phil Handy. Russ is 32 years old, the idea that some skill trainer was going to make him change his game in 1 off season is disingenuous and borderline insulting to the public's intelligence.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The klutch smear campaign is in I see. Clearly trying to make it seem as if russ's performance was contigent on Phil Handy. Russ is 32 years old, the idea that some skill trainer was going to make him change his game in 1 off season is disingenuous and borderline insulting to the public's intelligence.

:gucci:

No one realistically believes Russ' game is going to change in an offseason but that shows his lack of trust in the staff and his unwillingness to work on parts of his game that should have already been acquired. There's a reason why he's 14 years in the league and teams are INSTRUCTED to leave him open. Mind you, Rajon Rondo turned himself into a decent spot up shooter when he's open. The only way to improve what you're not good at is by working on it. He's a fukking guard and can't shoot. Also that skill work would greatly improve his turnovers and ball handling. Like someone said, Handy worked with all the goats, he's certified, who tf is Russ to dismiss him like that, let alone dismiss an assistant coach?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

No one realistically believes Russ' game is going to change in an offseason but that shows his lack of trust in the staff and his unwillingness to work on parts of his game that should have already been acquired. There's a reason why he's 14 years in the league and teams are INSTRUCTED to leave him open. Mind you, Rajon Rondo turned himself into a decent spot up shooter when he's open. The only way to improve what you're not good at is by working on it. He's a fukking guard and can't shoot. Also that skill work would greatly improve his turnovers and ball handling. Like someone said, Handy worked with all the goats, he's certified, who tf is Russ to dismiss him like that, let alone dismiss an assistant coach?
You're talking about ability I'm talking about his tendencies as a player. Players just don't transform their tendencies over an off-season. Everyone knew he couldn't shoot and was turnover-prone prior to the the trade.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I’d take an average journeyman who plays solid D for Westbrook. At this point you can’t even get a star player for him, unless you maybe include the draft pick.
If you’re a team that has the average journeyman that plays solid d why are you trading for Westbrook?

McMennamin and Perkins are state-sponsored media for Klutch/Lakers so it seems like a trade coming soon.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes have the nerve to “feel bad” for Russ while dude doesn’t even give a shyt about improving. :gucci:

I haven't felt "bad" for Westbrook (or KD for that matter) since Game 6 Klay torched them. Both played like shyt. Difference is KD is usually very good, and Westbrook is usually a low IQ stat-chasing bum.