Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It’s crazy I’m seeing all these posts blaming Russ. But in prior games where he shot okay but still had a lot of turnovers & a bad +|- he still got the blame

At this point majority are blaming him no matter what

Russ is but one player he is a big part of the issues but this team has been built trash from top to bottom I don't even blame him for the issues anymore he's just a convenient scapegoat

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
hmWLC10.png
hmWLC10.png
DVKbfkdUQAEA8EM

Same energy

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Russ is but one player he is a big part of the issues but this team has been built trash from top to bottom I don't even blame him for the issues anymore he's just a convenient scapegoat
nikka stop…

He’s trash…. He out there like he don’t know what the fukk he’s doin…

Stop tellin me this idiot is a great player and a Hall of Famer….

fukk outta here

HE’S GARBAGE

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka stop…

He’s trash…. He out there like he don’t know what the fukk he’s doin…

Stop tellin me this idiot is a great player and a Hall of Famer….

fukk outta here

HE’S GARBAGE
He's absolutely going to the Hall of Fame and playing trash right now. It's possible to be both.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:

Activate playoff mode Kang…Don’t let Giannis just flat out break your spirit like that…thats one of the saddest post game pressers I’ve ever witnessed…AD sitting next to him looking like a house wife as Bron tells the kids he got laid off from the car plant and they’re losing the house

Made even more pathetic by that clip of Russ showing an unfathomable lack of self awareness coming to Bron and AD moments after the most embarrassing lost of the season on some “damn y’all just took that L…wish I was out there to help :youngsabo:“ shyt that if it came from any other soul on the planet would have to be interpreted as peak level trolling…but coming from Russ you know he actually means it…the cognitive dissonance created from knowing he’s personally responsible for wrapping up 40+ million in cap space to a huge net negative player, singlehandedly destroying the teams defensive identity and depth visibly broke Lebron tonight …

it’s over
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: