Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

:damn:

Activate playoff mode Kang…Don’t let Giannis just flat out break your spirit like that…thats one of the saddest post game pressers I’ve ever witnessed…AD sitting next to him looking like a house wife as Bron tells the kids he got laid off from the car plant and they’re losing the house

Made even more pathetic by that clip of Russ showing an unfathomable lack of self awareness coming to Bron and AD moments after the most embarrassing lost of the season on some “damn y’all just took that L…wish I was out there to help :youngsabo:“ shyt that if it came from any other soul on the planet would have to be interpreted as peak level trolling…but coming from Russ you know he actually means it…the cognitive dissonance created from knowing he’s personally responsible for wrapping up 40+ million in cap space to a huge net negative player, singlehandedly destroying the teams defensive identity and depth visibly broke Lebron tonight …

it’s over

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:damn:

Activate playoff mode Kang…Don’t let Giannis just flat out break your spirit like that…thats one of the saddest post game pressers I’ve ever witnessed…AD sitting next to him looking like a house wife as Bron tells the kids he got laid off from the car plant and they’re losing the house

Made even more pathetic by that clip of Russ showing an unfathomable lack of self awareness coming to Bron and AD moments after the most embarrassing lost of the season on some “damn y’all just took that L…wish I was out there to help :youngsabo:“ shyt that if it came from any other soul on the planet would have to be interpreted as peak level trolling…but coming from Russ you know he actually means it…the cognitive dissonance created from knowing he’s personally responsible for wrapping up 40+ million in cap space to a huge net negative player, singlehandedly destroying the teams defensive identity and depth visibly broke Lebron tonight …

it’s over
Russ needs to do what’s best and not sign that contract next season. LA fans will straight up turn up the :demonic:

Just retire, Breh. You don’t want those problems. :picard:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Would yal trade the Bubble Title for keeping all the assets that were traded for AD and waiting til that offseason to get him now?

This is kinda what Bron does to his teams. Completely drains the youth movement to the point people feel bad for him because his supporting cast looks dog shyt.

The Lakers look like some shyt right now.
I was going to post something like this yesterday but didn't cant to get slam.

I would trade that bubble ring just to keep Lonzo and Ingram. Lebron was too impatient. even though I can understand why

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
hmWLC10.png
hmWLC10.png

I've seen this face before. I remember talking to a friend and he told me he think he married the wrong woman. He was making this exact face