Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I honestly wouldn't even make any moves

Just let this team die and try again in the offseason

Facts, minus well let this season be an all out fukkery fest. Since Bron wanna be GM, him and AD need to do everything to convince Dame to come to GOAT franchise so we can use Russ’ salary to make up the difference.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Facts, minus well let this season be an all out fukkery fest. Since Bron wanna be GM, him and AD need to do everything to convince Dame to come to GOAT franchise so we can use Russ’ salary to make up the difference.

Dame ain’t comin

When Dame dies he’s gonna be buried in Portland he is NEVER leaving:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You talking about the Damien Lillard who got locked up in the olympics, started the year getting locked up on the court due to rule changes, then got hurt and hasn't done much since :mjlol:

Thought you guys would have learned your lesson with westbrook but I see your doubling down:mjlol:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I’ve never seen anything like this. This is catastrophic :francis:. .

Multiple Top 75 players(regardless of age). These nikkas solidified HOF. Y'all can't figure this shyt out?

Fire the whole fukking staff. From Vogel to their bag boys, their masseuse and whoever pours the ice water bath. . Get em outta there. Frank should've been gone days ago.

Russell Westbrook will need intensive therapy. Nobody can tell me that man isn't on the verge of having a mental breakdown. We watched a Top 75 player, completely fail, in his home state, the most famous organization in NBA history, next to Lebron James and Anthony Davis, with Carmelo somewhere in there, and Dwight. This could've been his glorious redemptive story disproving the notion he isn't just a good basketball teammate on the court. I'm hoping something comes through for him.

Idk who they bring in as a coach but it better be a fukkin dogg, championship pedigree, or a Legend.

Also everybody who is involved with Laker gang should be embarrassed. All y’all nikkas deserve to be shamed. From that white woman up to to the popcorn boy. Anybody who rocks a Lakers jersey/shirt/shoes etc this morning deserves to be mocked.I hope every 8 minutes somebody asks you what’s wrong with your Lakers and if you remember who Smush Parker is. You idiots with Laker tattoos should feel a tinge of regret in this morning as well.

The Lakers organization are mishandling the legacy of Lebron and their organization. This is a stain that cannot be ignored in basketball history. Unless they miraculously win a championship

Shame on y’all for continuing to be fans(me as well)

And shame on me for typing this shyt. Frank Vogel should be fired by now

#FreePoohShiesty
#RIPKOBE

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can’t get with the booing your own players. I felt bad when it was Kwame too. There’s no upside. Just stick to bullying them online.