Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Had an amazing night’s sleep…
v08rOOv.png

I don’t care anymore, I hope the fukkery intensifies to unforeseen levels…:russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Being the person I am, I really feel sad for Russ. I know breh is in his head right now and probably disappointed in himself. You can tell breh wants to win and plays hard, but he does not have the tools right now to do what he wants to do.

That is why he should have worked on his skills though, instead of relying on his athleticism. Why couldn't he just readapt his game like Rose did. :francis:
He worked on his skills, he just don't have much and that's why he had to rely on athleticism. He can still be effective but with Bron, that fit never made sense to me before and now it's worse than imagined.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I've seen this face before. I remember talking to a friend and he told me he think he married the wrong woman. He was making this exact face

I know exactly that look in the same situation :russ::russ::russ:

Gonna wake up to a Russ trade, I wonder.

Unless talen goes for 85 points tonight we'll be lucky to trade him yet alone Westbrook

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t see the game so strictly going off box score

Is Russ to blame or is he just being scapegoated again?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

idk why he continues to think this bigger than basketball shyt will fly with Lakers fans

He doesn’t care what’s going to fly with lakers fans.

Lebrins hubris created this situation.

If he don't care about Basketball like that he should have no problem coming off the bench :win:
It’s up to Vogel to sack up and make that change.

HE IS OUTTA HERE

Lebrun can really be such a sassy bytch sometimes.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AD bit when Gianni's pump faked from the 3 point line and commited a foul....

It’s crazy I’m seeing all these posts blaming Russ. But in prior games where he shot okay but still had a lot of turnovers & a bad +|- he still got the blame

At this point majority are blaming him no matter what

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:damn:

Activate playoff mode Kang…Don’t let Giannis just flat out break your spirit like that…thats one of the saddest post game pressers I’ve ever witnessed…AD sitting next to him looking like a house wife as Bron tells the kids he got laid off from the car plant and they’re losing the house

Made even more pathetic by that clip of Russ showing an unfathomable lack of self awareness coming to Bron and AD moments after the most embarrassing lost of the season on some “damn y’all just took that L…wish I was out there to help :youngsabo:“ shyt that if it came from any other soul on the planet would have to be interpreted as peak level trolling…but coming from Russ you know he actually means it…the cognitive dissonance created from knowing he’s personally responsible for wrapping up 40+ million in cap space to a huge net negative player, singlehandedly destroying the teams defensive identity and depth visibly broke Lebron tonight …

it’s over
:mjcry:

Well said