Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Oh yeah Lakers went on a run with Lebron & Westbrook on the bench. Lebron trash ass defense is ruining the team also. I don't care about his age or how good he is on offense, if you don't put a little ounce of energy on the defensive end you are useless.

Lebron ball watches people so many times, or just stands in one space barely movin. Old ass nikka.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah Lakers went on a run with Lebron & Westbrook on the bench. Lebron trash ass defense is ruining the team also. I don't care about his age or how good he is on offense, if you don't put a little ounce of energy on the defensive end you are useless.

Lebron ball watches people so many times, or just stands in one space barely movie. Old ass nikka.

Unfortunately this is the truth most of the time with him

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reaves has high bbiq:mjpls:

But he's not a good enough shooter and he his not athletic but he's not going to hurt you by being on the floor.

He's sneaky athletic:mjpls:.
I just like the way he competes, plays like he gives a damn and never gives up even when he gets blown by. His shooting is a problem though.:merchant: