Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nah
This could happen though
Kyrie to LA for Westbrook and THT
Or we just trade Bron to the Nets for Ben Simmons eh eh eh eh
No team is giving you good players in return for Westbrook. I honestly just hope we play out his contract and that is how the team probably feels because all the latest reports are about Westbrook most likely returning. In the end it doesn't even matter if AD can't stay healthy. If AD stays healthy till trade deadline, then we can trade Westbrook then.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No team is giving you good players in return for Westbrook. I honestly just hope we play out his contract and that is how the team probably feels because all the latest reports are about Westbrook most likely returning. In the end it doesn't even matter if AD can't stay healthy. If AD stays healthy till trade deadline, then we can trade Westbrook then.
If y’all come up off those draft picks, they will!! Houston is practically begging for Westbrook, If y’all incentivize it

I’ve seen a proposal of Wood, Gordon, Tate, Nwaba for Westbrook and 2027, 2029 top 3 protected FRP’s that sound fair to both sides.

Westbrook is an expiring. You need to get something for him before he’s gone

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If y’all come up off those draft picks, they will!! Houston is practically begging for Westbrook, If y’all incentivize it

I’ve seen a proposal of Wood, Gordon, Tate, Nwaba for Westbrook and 2027, 2029 top 3 protected FRP’s that sound fair to both sides.
Please take your fantasy takes in the Houston Rockets season thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think the only logical timing for the Lakers to trade Russ would be right around the trade deadline. That way a team can dump his contract with barely having to deal with him for much of the season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have a bad feeling we're going to hire terry scotts

:beli:

kenny atkinson is cool if we had any young talent. darvin ham might be the only one that gets the vets respect

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
i have a bad feeling we're going to hire terry scotts

:beli:

kenny atkinson is cool if we had any young talent. darvin ham might be the only one that gets the vets respect
We are, he's Frank Vogel but offense instead of defense. Stotts already said no to assistant head coach. I really hope its Ham because I want a coach not just for now but for the future. Stotts seems like a short term hire.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We are, he's Frank Vogel but offense instead of defense. Stotts already said no to assistant head coach. I really hope its Ham because I want a coach not just for now but for the future. Stotts seems like a short term hire.

exactly. we need to try to find a coach that hopefully can blossom into being a long term 15 year+ coach.