Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They already don't have any picks in 2024 and 2025. :skip:
facepalm.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If they pull off a trade for Dame, they better get a couple wings who can defend. They need to anyway but it's absolutely imperative if Dame is on the roster.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We aren't getting Dame. Why even entertain this talk? :beli:
What other teams would take on an aging point guard due insane money over the next few years? I'm looking at the top ten in each conference and I don't see a spot that makes sense besides the Lakers. Maybe the Mavs?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What other teams would take on an aging point guard due insane money over the next few years? I'm looking at the top ten in each conference and I don't see a spot that makes sense besides the Lakers. Maybe the Mavs?

they're not trading dame who is still elite for russ' expiring contract

Dame is 31 about to be 32. y'all acting like he's 38 or something. aging? :usure:

there's literally 25+ teams that can offer something better. not to mention the lakers tax. we have to offer double what other teams have to offer. and then u forget portland still hates us so the tax is triple.

we're getting brogdon and we're still gonna have to pay a premium.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
they're not trading dame who is still elite for russ' expiring contract

Dame is 31 about to be 32. y'all acting like he's 38 or something. aging? :usure:

there's literally 25+ teams that can offer something better. not to mention the lakers tax. we have to offer double what other teams have to offer. and then u forget portland still hates us so the tax is triple.

we're getting brogdon and we're still gonna have to pay a premium.
Oh, I don't have delusions about it being a Russ swap. It'd have to be a multi-team trade with Day-to-Dayvis.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
d5fME12.jpg

:wow:Hopefully the new coach not in love with Bradley

Carmelo is the epitome of how we should not play.

Even when he plays great, he gives it all right back. We should be pursuing more of the Stanley Johnson, Reaves and Wenyen types for bench players since we only have vet min to give. I rather have offensively challenged players with energy over washed up vets who can go for 20-30 on a great day but be woat for the next 5 games.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Carmelo is the epitome of how we should not play.

Even when he plays great, he gives it all right back. We should be pursuing more of the Stanley Johnson, Reaves and Wenyen types for bench players since we only have vet min to give. I rather have offensively challenged players with energy over washed up vets who can go for 20-30 on a great day but be woat for the next 5 games.
Maybe Pelinka is just not a good gm, I will judge him on what he does this summer.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe Pelinka is just not a good gm, I will judge him on what he does this summer.

it's hard to judge him as a GM when Klutch got a gun to your back. from all indications, some of the moves he made weren't moves he wanted to do. and Vogel being a shytty coach at utilizing players doesn't help his case either. I don't know if he's good and I don't know if he's woat, that's the problem. This summer he has no excuse, it's all on him.