Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Frank had a lot of issues with his lineups but FO didn't do him any favors. Last year he still kept us at the top with Bron/AD missing because he had NBA level players. This year we didn't. In NBA coaches are the first scapegoat, the FO and star players can't hide next year for the failures.

His defense was always good but even in the winning seasons his offensive schemes were pretty bad and this season his rotations were terrible.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
His defense was always good but even in the winning seasons his offensive schemes were pretty bad and this season his rotations were terrible.
Year 1, his adjustments were good especially in the playoffs. Year 2, the FO adding Drummond just messed it up. This year he was just bad, even with the roster he just had bad rotations that I couldn't defend. I am okay with letting him go but should be done respectfully. One of the few guys who won here, better to end it on a good note.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
in kobe's case the organization wasn't giving him what he wanted. Complete opposite with Bron.
Luke was what he wanted?

Bron passed up contenders to go to a non playoff team. He signed up cause he wanted to be a Laker/in LA.

Phil made the call on Vogel (Kudos to Phil cause outside of Lue I still think Frank was a good hire)

Bron deserves blame for Russ. However, even Magic was on board with getting AD. Once they missed out on Paul George they pivoted to being all in trading assets for a 2nd star.