Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. That would require AD to be healthy, now wouldn't it?

2. LA won the championship with Lebron being the PG

3. Russ handles the ball just as much as Lebron.
Your expectations are unrealistic. The Covid title has proven to be an outlier in Bron's Lakers resume...which is understandable based on the rest Bron and AD were given going into the bubble. Bron and AD basically had an entire off-season to rest just to come back and play a handful of games and the playoffs. It was a unique, unprecedented situation that will never happen again.

You're expecting a 38 year old who's 20 years deep in the league to be the focal point of an offense built around him once again...and you're expecting playoff or championship contention.

It's just an unreasonable expectation. Bron would have to focus all of his energy on offense again, give you nothing defensively again and stay relatively healthy.

I don't see it turning out well.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Your expectations are unrealistic. The Covid title has proven to be an outlier in Bron's Lakers resume...which is understandable based on the rest Bron and AD were given going into the bubble. Bron and AD basically had an entire off-season to rest just to come back and play a handful of games and the playoffs. It was a unique, unprecedented situation that will never happen again.

You're expecting a 38 year old who's 20 years deep in the league to be the focal point of an offense built around him once again...and you're expecting playoff or championship contention.

It's just an unreasonable expectation. Bron would have to focus all of his energy on offense again, give you nothing defensively again and stay relatively healthy.

No, I'm expecting AD to lead the team in scoring while Lebron takes a back seat and plays a little more defense. Lebron will always be one of the top facilitators of the team because he's just that good...That doesn't mean he has to be the primary ball-handler...Lebron being the 2nd option on offense and sharing the pg duties would be perfect.....I'd also like to see Lebron's playing time drop to 30-34 mpg.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No, I'm expecting AD to lead the team in scoring while Lebron takes a back seat and plays a little more defense. Lebron will always be one of the top facilitators of the team because he's just that good...That doesn't mean he has to be the primary ball-handler...Lebron being the 2nd option on offense and sharing the pg duties would be perfect.....I'd also like to see Lebron's playing time drop to 30-34 mpg.

AD will never lead the team in scoring he just doesn't have that dog in him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

It depends on if they can build a defensive team around AD and Lebron.

Hayward/ Oubre or Rozier/ Oubre is a good first step.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m honestly tired of the whole give up picks strategy. Hasn’t worked for us at all the past 2 years. Bron is about to be 38, AD is forever injury prone. Stop trying to cater to them. Let this team die.

Not going to happen was long as Lebron is on this roster :umad:

If they get rid of Westbrook and make another good deal or two they are back being contenders next season

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man shut the fukk up:mjtf: We are discussing basketball. Dame won't add anything for the Lakers and thats the truth. He isn't Kyrie. You could have made your point without being disrespectful you piece of shyt. Catch this neg and don't ever come at me like that again. :birdman:

:dahell::wtf:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron is not the problem on the court it's Westbrook(who Bron deserves some blame for bring to the team) and AD for not being about to stay healthy.

That's why the team needs to seriously explore trading AD and of course Westbrook.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Damn yall said fukk this last game. It's a ghost town in here. Austin Reeves and Monk having their best games all season

What's the matter? Just treat it like yall treated Kobe's last game :lolbron:

Where yall at? :mjcry:

Send this whole thread to the bushes

mask.png