Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

He was on the South Bay Lakers earlier this year and was my favorite prospect on the team. Might be someone worth taking a look at for a minimum contract this summer if possible. A long wing

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Why do you stupid nikkas regurgitate these same tired ass narratives. Did Kyrie turn into a “catch and shoot” player with Bron? No. He was iso heavy like always. Then why would Dame? You dudes are so low iq y’all really don’t know how to think for yourselves, just circle jerk and repeat the same dumb ass shyt you hear others saying without taking even 1 second to think critically.
Man shut the fukk up:mjtf: We are discussing basketball. Dame won't add anything for the Lakers and thats the truth. He isn't Kyrie. You could have made your point without being disrespectful you piece of shyt. Catch this neg and don't ever come at me like that again. :birdman:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why do you stupid nikkas regurgitate these same tired ass narratives. Did Kyrie turn into a “catch and shoot” player with Bron? No. He was iso heavy like always. Then why would Dame? You dudes are so low iq y’all really don’t know how to think for yourselves, just circle jerk and repeat the same dumb ass shyt you hear others saying without taking even 1 second to think critically.

Going out sad :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yep. Dame will morph into a catch and shoot player if he plays with Lebron. His hall of career stats will dwindle, and he would get kill on the defensive side. The Lakers need to leave the championship aspiration thing alone and concentrate on rebuilding the franchise without sacrificing picks and monetary assets.
:mjlol: Dame isn’t going to no damn HoF

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Going out sad :wow:
Bron is 37 still playing like he’s 27. He’ll find a winning situation and it’s up from there. Its pretty clear he’s not the kinda guy whose championship window you have to worry about closing due to age. I don’t really care, I only hope he leaves your shyt franchise so y’all can rot :yeshrug:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Man shut the fukk up:mjtf: We are discussing basketball. Dame won't add anything for the Lakers and thats the truth. He isn't Kyrie. You could have made your point without being disrespectful you piece of shyt. Catch this neg and don't ever come at me like that again. :birdman:

Do you really believe this or are u trolling:gucci:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bron is 37 still playing like he’s 27. He’ll find a winning situation and it’s up from there. Its pretty clear he’s not the kinda guy whose championship window you have to worry about closing due to age. I don’t really care, I only hope he leaves your shyt franchise so y’all can rot :yeshrug:
:gucci:

He's missing chunks of games