Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mu fukkas always overreact every game. :camby:

can’t wait for you cornballs to shyt on him when he’s meh again.

He's shooting worse than Westbrook this season stop the cap.

This was a good game and I'm looking forward to see what he does next game.

If he shows something these next two then the Lakers will have hard decisions.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's shooting worse than Westbrook this season stop the cap.

This was a good game and I'm looking forward to see what he does next game.

If he shows something these next two then the Lakers will have hard decisions.
If the front office is basing anything off these last few games they're more incompetent than I thought.:francis:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
dame to LA would be another disaster.
Yep. Dame will morph into a catch and shoot player if he plays with Lebron. His hall of career stats will dwindle, and he would get kill on the defensive side. The Lakers need to leave the championship aspiration thing alone and concentrate on rebuilding the franchise without sacrificing picks and monetary assets.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
would y’all be down for a derozan + filler for ad trade? Derozan can take his iso hoggin ass home & day to day can get a fresh start with Zach,lonzo,vooch & p will :ohlawd:

Depending on dude to stay healthy a risk but it’s a win win for both teams

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep. Dame will morph into a catch and shoot player if he plays with Lebron. His hall of career stats will dwindle, and he would get kill on the defensive side. The Lakers need to leave the championship aspiration thing alone and concentrate on rebuilding the franchise without sacrificing picks and monetary assets.
Why do you stupid nikkas regurgitate these same tired ass narratives. Did Kyrie turn into a “catch and shoot” player with Bron? No. He was iso heavy like always. Then why would Dame? You dudes are so low iq y’all really don’t know how to think for yourselves, just circle jerk and repeat the same dumb ass shyt you hear others saying without taking even 1 second to think critically.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Saw highlights of my son given em 40 last night :myman:

He has a lot to work on in the offseason, but it's good to see him play a game where he can have the ball in his hands

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you stupid nikkas regurgitate these same tired ass narratives. Did Kyrie turn into a “catch and shoot” player with Bron? No. He was iso heavy like always. Then why would Dame? You dudes are so low iq y’all really don’t know how to think for yourselves, just circle jerk and repeat the same dumb ass shyt you hear others saying without taking even 1 second to think critically.
Why are you even in this thread? Aren't you a Knicks "fan"?