Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Really dont want to give up a potential lottery pick for a team that is not a serious threat for contending. Would rather just go with Westbrook 1 more year than give up any assets. Only trading if we are getting an allstar in return.

They don't need an all star to compete, they just need competent role players.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Really dont want to give up a potential lottery pick for a team that is not a serious threat for contending. Would rather just go with Westbrook 1 more year than give up any assets. Only trading if we are getting an allstar in return.
I'm with you on the concerns of a potential lottery pick but the reality is, they can't tank. Not with all the pick swaps and rights the Pelicans have.

I also agree with @Voice of Reason for once. They don't need a star, just quality role players again. Hayward (when healthy) and Rozier would be better than anybody on the current roster in that regard (maybe him and Monk are about equal).

To me, the biggest question is Davis. Do they have the guts to shop him around?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm with you on the concerns of a potential lottery pick but the reality is, they can't tank. Not with all the pick swaps and rights the Pelicans have.

I also agree with @Voice of Reason for once. They don't need a star, just quality role players again. Hayward (when healthy) and Rozier would be better than anybody on the current roster in that regard (maybe him and Monk are about equal).

To me, the biggest question is Davis. Do they have the guts to shop him around?

If Bron doesn't sign an extension reports are that they will shop him.