Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scoring Title Chase

LeBron James - 30.3

Joel Embiid - 30.2

Giannis Antetokounmpo - 30.1

Embiid got 27 at the half. I usually don't care about stuff like that but it's close this year. He's only 0.1 could be less from getting it.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

need more national media to talk about this so Jeanie can get it together

What the fukk does Stephen A know about running a basketball organization. Clown spouting literal fake news on ESPN.

Linda Rambis has been apart of the Lakers for over 40 years through the ups and downs. Trying to put the blame on her is stupid.

I wish Klutch would have the grapefruits to come out and put their name on this shyt rather than this passive aggressive through the media bullshyt.

This abortion of the season is on the players and players only. Ownership gave Klutch what they wanted and now Klutch want to tuck tail and point fingers.

Real deal Lakers fans know what time it is.

If Jerry Buss was still alive, LeBron would be taking his talents to Sacramento with zero fukks given

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You can count on that piece of shyt Pop when it comes to humiliating GOAT franchise. Get this sorry collection of bums the hell off my squad. Good riddance….
8W0gYh8.png