Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I still think the Lakers can beat Denver without Lebron....It's not like we're playing in Denver.....If Russ/AD have very good games this will be a close game in the 4th qt.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I really want the Suns to win, but of the other options the Celtics are actually a likeable squad. Grizzlies would be incredible but I don't think it's realistic.
Celtics likeable anything?
aot-attack-on-titan.gif
nikka fukk the celtics and anything related to that bytch ass franchise

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Can't wait for the season ending tweet from Lebron for how he is sorry and how we will be better bext year. #KidFromAkron #ScoringChampion #Lobos:wow:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Y’all keep talking about these moves that would barely move the needle when the biggest issue is ANTHONY DAVIS. This team was built with the understanding that AD would carry this franchise like Giannis and Jokic are doing. I promise you if he was that guy, no one would give af about the other non moves.

You're right but he was never that guy, people got fooled by the numbers he was putting up in NO

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right but he was never that guy, people got fooled by the numbers he was putting up in NO

Nah he was legitimately dominant bro. He was generational. At one point it was a legit argument whos better between him and Giannis. shyt after the bubble ring, most people would have said AD. His fall off is unprecedented. Dude was dominating on both ends and looked like he had a jumper too.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Gotta have faith.

No you don’t, reality better for your health.

mufukkas keep talkin bout how they tryin to get in the playin. what's the fukkin point? yall suck and need to blow this mufukka all the way up.

lmaoooo, vast majority of us want this wack ass disgrace of a team to be put out of its misery. This isn’t just the worst Laker team ever it’s also by far the most hated. I hope these bums lose by 100 in the final game….:pachaha:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you don’t, reality better for your health.

lmaoooo, vast majority of us want this wack ass disgrace of a team to be put out of its misery….:pachaha:

easily the most unwatchable team ive ever come across. only way this season can be more woat is if they make the play in and make us suffer for more games.