Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all keep talking about these moves that would barely move the needle when the biggest issue is ANTHONY DAVIS. This team was built with the understanding that AD would carry this franchise like Giannis and Jokic are doing. I promise you if he was that guy, no one would give af about the other non moves.

yup anthony davis should be avg like 26-29 ppg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No you don’t, reality better for your health.

lmaoooo, vast majority of us want this wack ass disgrace of a team to be put out of its misery. This isn’t just the worst Laker team ever it’s also by far the most hated. I hope these bums lose by 100 in the final game….:pachaha:

:picard:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
easily the most unwatchable team ive ever come across. only way this season can be more woat is if they make the play in and make us suffer for more games.

As horrible as this team is I don’t even know what they finna do. They can be horrible enough to have the lowly tanking spurs take their play in spot or they can be pathetic enough to keep twisting the knife on us by failing upward and go set new playoff low records to go with their dazzling display of ineptitude during the regular season. :francis:

Either way, I think this iteration of the Lakers has set a new bar for pathetic uncompetitive shytbags everywhere. :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
easily the most unwatchable team ive ever come across. only way this season can be more woat is if they make the play in and make us suffer for more games.
The play in for us would be torture at this point. I mean unless they start playing good :mjlol:
This would basically be like stomping on a nikka head after he’s got knocked out cold with a tank.

This gotta be the worst Lakers season I’ve ever seen since becoming a fan of the team back when I was like 12-13 just based on expectations and the horrifying results

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If AD playing good that must mean he finna sustain an injury that’ll keep him out til March 2023…..
er2in5j.png