Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If Russ is not playing like a complete dummy, this version of LeBron, and AD. They can at least make the 8th seed. Suns would still beat us in 6.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Russ is not playing like a complete dummy, this version of LeBron, and AD. They can at least make the 8th seed. Suns would still beat us in 6.
Lakers could beat anyone else in a series though, that’s the thing. But EVERYTHING would have to align in their favor. And by could I just mean COULD, they’re not the favorites against anyone.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lakers could beat anyone else in a series though, that’s the thing. But EVERYTHING would have to align in their favor. And by could I just mean COULD, they’re not the favorites against anyone.

Yeah the Suns don't have an answer for AD when he's aggressive.

Everything depends on AD.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea its like Phoenix carried their bubble dominance over the next two years and we didn't :pachaha:

Just a horrible matchup. At least we had defenders and a dominant AD (against them) to count on last year.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea its like Phoenix carried their bubble dominance over the next two years and we didn't :pachaha:

Just a horrible matchup. At least we had defenders and a dominant AD (against them) to count on last year.
Nah, I’m saying the Lakers can beat anyone else in the west EXCEPT Phoenix in a first round series. It’s gonna take some injury fukkery to beat the Suns at this point, and Bron/AD gonna have to play out of their minds every game.