Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
At this point its bigger than him, even with a bad coach the players should not be this pathetic. It's a failure from top to bottom. He will be fired as soon as the teams season is over. Hope we look at Kenny Atkinson
KD and Kyrie ran Kenny off. Can't see LeBron respecting him.

I swear, LeBron wants Vogel back. If he really goes to bat for Frank and they somehow get Russ off the team, I wouldn't be shocked if Vogel is back. :yeshrug:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
KD and Kyrie ran Kenny off. Can't see LeBron respecting him.

I swear, LeBron wants Vogel back. If he really goes to bat for Frank and they somehow get Russ off the team, I wouldn't be shocked if Vogel is back. :yeshrug:
Yeah Kenny is a pipe dream, gonna be Mark Jackson. Frank 100% not coming back, FO leaking they want him gone made it clear. I think LeBron and AD like Vogel but FO will need a fall guy and its gonna be Vogel.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah Kenny is a pipe dream, gonna be Mark Jackson. Frank 100% not coming back, FO leaking they want him gone made it clear. I think LeBron and AD like Vogel but FO will need a fall guy and its gonna be Vogel.
I can't see them hiring Mark. I bet they'll hire Doc after Philly flames out in the playoffs. :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We will have a lot when we trade the top 2:mjgrin:

they could easily get some decent picks for Lebron and AD too but Jeanie is so emotional that she would never allow it. meanwhile the celtics got like 2-3 lottery picks for longer tenured players who meant more in pierce and kg who were 10x more washed