Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Eh…he was playing 45 minutes a night in the playoffs. Most of his missed games are for safety purposes.
Yeah because he was able to fully rest while another MVP kept his team afloat. Without that luxury he'd be obligated to attempt to stop the Nets from skidding and looks different in the playoffs.

One season of ball played over 2 combined seasons for safety reasons tells me you aren't who you used to be.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What about the other 50 piece

What about leading the league in scoring? :mjlol:

Your anger should be directed at AD. Bron can't carry both the offense and defense at this point in his career.

True, but it's fair to blame Bron for getting Russ on the roster and it's also fair to blame him for his passive aggressive leadership style.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your anger should be directed at AD. Bron can't carry both the offense and defense at this point in his career.

I have no emotions towards AD. I don't even consider him a Laker. He's a courtside fan at this point. I've been said that i want him gone but guess what, Bron wanted that nikka. :yeshrug:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Whenever he has a crazy game he follows it up with trash or takes the game off. Plus he doesn't play defense anymore.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He should have been fired 30 games ago. Any coach is better than this
At this point its bigger than him, even with a bad coach the players should not be this pathetic. It's a failure from top to bottom. He will be fired as soon as the teams season is over. Hope we look at Kenny Atkinson

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's not all on Russ though even though he's a big part of the reason.
In a broad sense, it's not all on him but every issue with this team stems from Russ. Beyond the acquisition itself, he didn't make any sacrifices to help this team or fit in, which has a trickle down effect on the entire team. He's the highest paid player on the roster but he still can't shoot; can't run an offense; gives negative effort on defense; can't initiate offense; can't make layups. The list goes on and on.

Russ didn't work on a single fukking thing to improve his own game or make the team better. On top of that, he's been arrogant as fukk, dismissive of any criticism and repeatedly said none of this matters.

Last edited: