Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
when a team is this bad, it falls on leadership at every level: front office, coaching, superstar players.

Russ needs to be benched for the rest of the season. Earlier in the season, he was ass but at least he cared. Now he's ass and doesn't care.
I've been said it's a complete lack of leadership from the front office and ownership that Russ is still in the locker room. Embarrassingly inept and inability to read the room.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been said it's a complete lack of leadership from the front office and ownership that Russ is still in the locker room. Embarrassingly inept and inability to read the room.

at this point they have nothing to lose. his trade value is already at below 0. they're not keeping him next season so there's no need to play nice. i think they're doing him a favor because he's basically pleading for everyone to leave him alone. if they bench him, he gonna get clowned forever.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

It's not all on Russ though even though he's a big part of the reason.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is done

bu bu bu but he scored 6 more points than Josh Hart did against the almighty Wizards brehs

What about the other 50 piece

What about leading the league in scoring? :mjlol:

Your anger should be directed at AD. Bron can't carry both the offense and defense at this point in his career.