Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
if only LeBron played D.. if only Street Clothes wasn't Street Clothes... if only LeBron didn't feel he was a GM...
Bron plays as much defense as Westbrook but at least he'll give you more than 5 good offensive games in a season.

The rest is true and the blame lies on the person that made the call to trade for him but ya'll acting like Westbrook has been a scapegoat is hilarious. Dude has been awful all season.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps

windy is right westbrook had best game on anyone on team last night n they lost to pathetic rockets

westbrook inst nearly lakers only problem

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
kings and pacers are doing absolutely nothing with buddy hield

folks acting like he ray allen or something

With Buddy trade you had more flexibility, so we would likely still have Caruso and KCP. You could even still add Monk. Although I'd rather just have run the team back

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just told my waiter I want my steak cooked like Lebron and he told me well done sir? :mjcry:

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It must feel like Christmas for teams when they are going up against Lebron and the Lakers

These young dudes getting these old nikkas tf outta here. :dead:

I seriously can't wait for the rebuild :ohlawd:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lakers got plenty of problems. AD being fragile, Westbrook being Westbrook, odd coaching rotations, LeBron playing garbage time to pad his stats.

But while everyone points the finger, the fact is LeBron is the disease and all those other problems are symptoms.

Lakers blew it all up to get him and of course the return isn't near what it cost. Hopefully they have good luck in the draft the next decade.