Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't think the Lakers struggling with Westbrook was a surprise at all. The Lakers being too old and not have enough shooters to spread the floor were the major concerns. Despite the Lakers' overall age and the criticisms of the Westbrook trade, it was expected that the Lakers will be a competitive team.

The fans and the media didn't expect the Lakers to perform so poorly this season. I'm flabbergasted by the way the Lakers squandered so many big leads and being ran out of the building by teams with lesser talent. In all my years of watching basketball, since the era of Magic Johnson and James Worthy, I have never seen a Lakers team so discombulated. There is no team chemistry between Westbrook and Bron, not even in defensive side. Westbrook jeopardized so many critical possessions with his boneheaded decisions. Bron not putting enough effort on defense and the Lakers dont have a reliable frontline. I have never seen a team fell off so hard on the bottom of the Western Conference with 4 Hall of Famers and three of them are listed as the top NBA 75 players of all time. :deadmanny:

4 top 75

Bron
AD
Russ
Melo

and Dwight should have been the 5th.

:francis:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ZzHf1aU.gif

jordan1.gif

:mjlol::mjlol:

:ehh:

:mjgrin::wow::obama::obama::sas2::sas1:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Without Westbrook AD would still be hurt and the Lakers would have Buddy Heild. LMAO if you think they would be any better than they are right now with Street Clothes out..

kings and pacers are doing absolutely nothing with buddy hield

folks acting like he ray allen or something

Daps
kings and pacers are doing absolutely nothing with buddy hield

folks acting like he ray allen or something

Whatever he is or isn’t at the moment there is no debating he changes what defenses do with a bulldozing passer like Bron. He creates more space for AD & Bron. That’s a rotation that has to be made. nikkax walk towards Russ on rotations

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Whatever he is or isn’t at the moment there is no debating he changes what defenses do with a bulldozing passer like Bron. He creates more space for AD & Bron. That’s a rotation that has to be made. nikkax walk towards Russ on rotations

Yeah Russ messes up the spacing, Russ plus Avery Bradley and Stanley Johnson nukes the spacing.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Laker's problem is quality depth...They were winning games without AD the last 2 seasons...With the way the roster is currently constructed there's no room for error when AD or Lebron is out.

Forget the Westbrook trade. LA would look a lot better if they just kept Gasol, Morris, Caruso, and Schroder

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ is legit retarded

double teamed dennis with 2 seconds left for no reason and josh christopher hits a 3

Bron looked at the bench like :snoop:
The issue I have with this.
Russ numbers are unchanged. He is the same player essentially.
If you buy a Hummer you can't complain about gas mileage