Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
ZzHf1aU.gif

jordan1.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bron shoulda tried to score. But u could tell he already predetermined what he was gonna do before he even started to drive

THATS WHAT SEPARATES A GREAT FROM A GOAT

THE KNOCK ON BRON HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT HE LACKED COUNTERS.. HES LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN THAT ONLY GOES IN A STRAIGHT LINE

THAT SAME EXACT MOVE PROLLY WOULDA BEEN A DUNK IN THE FIRST QUARTER, BUT HE OVERTHINKS SHIIT IN THE CLUTCH

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I don't think the Lakers struggling with Westbrook was a surprise at all. The Lakers being too old and not have enough shooters to spread the floor were the major concerns. Despite the Lakers' overall age and the criticisms of the Westbrook trade, it was expected that the Lakers will be a competitive team.

The fans and the media didn't expect the Lakers to perform so poorly this season. I'm flabbergasted by the way the Lakers squandered so many big leads and being ran out of the building by teams with lesser talent. In all my years of watching basketball, since the era of Magic Johnson and James Worthy, I have never seen a Lakers team so discombulated. There is no team chemistry between Westbrook and Bron, not even in defensive side. Westbrook jeopardized so many critical possessions with his boneheaded decisions. Bron not putting enough effort on defense and the Lakers dont have a reliable frontline. I have never seen a team fell off so hard on the bottom of the Western Conference with 4 Hall of Famers and three of them are listed as the top NBA 75 players of all time. :deadmanny:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without Westbrook AD would still be hurt and the Lakers would have Buddy Heild. LMAO if you think they would be any better than they are right now with Street Clothes out..

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yall Laker fans place way too much blame on Westbrook. Davis worth aint shyt either. You take Westbrook off this squad and its the same record or worse
Bron is washed and AD is soft.. they deserve plenty of blame but folks doing victory laps in here like Westbrook aint been trash for 80% of the season.