DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Look at this shyt- he ran out of all of his excuses, now he’s using last resort tactics in the face of his fail :laff::laff:
Dude probably spent the past 4 days researching my posts, still couldn’t find a damn thing, now he’s just throwing shyt out there in his last chance of desperation. You know when people have nothing substantive they run with that alt shyt bc they have low to no credibility themselves. Mad as fuk that a girl stood up to you and pulled your cac, with backup support in the form of your own quotes, while you just pop shyt unraveling with nothing to back what you say, playcac. You should have stayed away and held that L, like the good little boy I told you to be.
:sas1:

:russ: you really gassed up
Notice your choice of words, you referred to your own mother as “white” - that is extremely telling. Now you switch up and call her “light” - you want to be white soooo bad. I’ve never referred to any light skin people on my family as white. But you do it multiple times. Avoidance.

Super light skin dominican - white dominican. Tomato/tomato SAME shyt are you serious. You super reaching now. If you dominican you DOMINICAN we not thinking about color

You keep proving to me you arent dominican at all, i already seen some posters accuse u if being a dude n i believe em

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol what i care about acceptance from screen names? Who you accepted by when you considered a WOAT poster? Yea ok. Im just going to call out the racism everytime i see it. Ya can be mad all day about me posting and i can continue going on with my day
You’re the one who brought up the woat tag in the first place, thinking that was going to move me or erase all of your self denial in this thread along with your own post history
:comeon:
Clearly this coli shyt is your world since you came in the thread stunting hard in your initial posts, you ghosted yourself for 4-5 days, returned to the thread try to validate yourself, only to end up even in a worse position that what you started. We’re still waiting for that “war” that you said you would bring, where’s the war, puto??
:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: you really gassed up

Super light skin dominican - white dominican. Tomato/tomato SAME shyt are you serious. You super reaching now. If you dominican you DOMINICAN we not thinking about color

You keep proving to me you arent dominican at all, i already seen some posters accuse u if being a dude n i believe em
You done?? I’m Black period. Dominican is the ethnicity and nationality on my father’s side. “Some posters” as in the three -four male posters that always end up on the wrong side of their own exposal (just like you) and ended up on the losing side with their whole shyt put out there, embarrassed as fuk. calling me a “man”. Gee, I wonder why?
:mjlol::deadmanny:
not my fault that I was woman enough to hold you accountable for your racist responses, race baiting reckless thoughts and words against my race and ethnicity. Not my fault that you can’t stand that a female buried your masculinity and your ego can’t take the pushback. not my fault that you didn’t have enough of it in the first place. :coffee: Now go home and cry to your white mother, she’s the only one who gives a fuk about what you say going forward bc nothing you say here has any merit. That is if she’s not too busy harassing Black people with her beckying like you do on here- I see the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Prove or shut the fuk up - I see you still didn’t find any comments that disprove my “persona” or else you would actually back up the shyt that you talk, instead of just talking to have something to say :coffee:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You’re the one who brought up the woat tag in the first place, thinking that was going to move me or erase all of your self denial in this thread along with your own post history
:comeon:
Clearly this coli shyt is your world since came in thread stunting hard in your initial posts, you ghosted yourself for 4-5 days, returned to the thread try to validate yourself, only to end up even in a worse position that what you started. We’re still waiting for that “war” that you said you would bring, where the war, puto??
:dwillhuh:

Lol you really gassed up thinking i wasnt posting because of you? Because i dont have a life outside the coli? U BIG GASSED.

U got 40 THOUSAND MESSAGES IN 3 YEARS
I HAVE 3,100 IN 8 YEARS

Gettttttt the fukk outta here, im done with your fat pimple faced ass

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Let’s just call it what it is @Uptown WaYo87 is a white boy in sheep’s clothing. As much as he cac worships and pleads for acceptance- he is NOT one of us.

Like what my father always say "If you not with black people at the bottom, dont bother seeking us at the top" and mind you......he looks damn near white, but quick to cuss anyone out if they don't call him a black Jamaican. He a proud follower of Marcus Garvey and Peter Tosh.

The sellouts, ignoramuses, and quadroons will be left out in the cold to white supremacy

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You done?? I’m Black period. Dominican is the ethnicity and nationality on my father’s side. “Some posters” as in the three -four male posters that always end up on the wrong side of their own exposal (just like you) and ended up on the losing side with their whole shyt put out there, embarrassed as fuk. calling me a “man”. Gee, I wonder why?
:mjlol::deadmanny:
not my fault that I was woman enough to hold you accountable for your reckless thoughts and words against my race and ethnicity. Not my fault that you can’t stand that a female buried your masculinity and your ego can’t take the pushback. not my fault that you didn’t have enough of it in the first place. :coffee:

Buried my masculinity? LMAO. yo u know what, just live in your imagined internet glory, carol baskins in that bytch. Rub it on your chest :blessed:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
did his channel get deleted? or did he put it on private. I want to see what this trailer inbred trash has to say with his new found fame:lolbron:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo I just checked his channel, the p*ssy deleted/or privatized all his vids from the past 3 weeks. :mjlol:

guy is a whole bytch

He chose to show his face so he should be man enough to stand on his square. All that rah rah only to delete his videos like a little bytch. Everybody knows he's a p*ssy now and there's no coming back from it.

White Supremacy is taking Ls so the universe won't be on his side. :umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol you really gassed up thinking i wasnt posting because of you? Because i dont have a life outside the coli? U BIG GASSED.

U got 40 THOUSAND MESSAGES IN 3 YEARS
I HAVE 3,100 IN 8 YEARS

Gettttttt the fukk outta here, im done with your fat pimple faced ass
And still haven’t seen you post any substantive comments of mine that disprove what I’m about bc you have NOTHING but your rants. Damn, that must hurt b- out of your 3000 messages there’s all types of your own posts that expose you, and out of my 45k, you have no “dirt” to run against me with except coli conjecture.
:ohhh::ohhh:
Out of your 3k posts, there’s at least 2,500 of your quotes saying shyt like this:

Some of ya get just as racist as the white ppl ya hate so much and are too blind to see it