DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You lil fakkit fukking with you is just fun. You only stopped posting after you get roasted. :umad:

No such thing as a racist black person. Nicole already exposed you with all your white talking points so you a hypocrite fakkit.

You sound like the Butthead looking dude in the video.
Black people can't be racist you stupid fukk, we don't have the ability to oppress anyone. You need power and an economic base to practice racism in america. Otherwise, it's nothing but name calling and shyt talking. You can be proud to be dominican all you want but you gonna hold your own nuts as long as you keep looking out for you and your people exclusively. We not gonna be out here getting fukked up and killed in the streets by the police while y'all latch on talking about "black and brown" while having to share the little resources available with y'all asses. Meanwhile, yall got slick shyt all the time about black people like the p*ssy in the OP, or that Cuban bytch that was talking about how "society has to take care of black people" and shyt. Get the fukk outta my face with this bullshyt, y'all nikkas need to hold your own nuts.

So dominicans can opress people now? Get the fukk up outta here man, anyone that regulates an an ENTIRE group of people as racist no matter what is a racist themselves.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So dominicans can opress people now? Get the fukk up outta here man, anyone that regulates an an ENTIRE group of people as racist no matter what is a racist themselves.

Just like how the Haitians got oppressed by the French and white looking Dominicans :whistle:

Stay denying your pigment and your actual race. No one is on your side now. :umad:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh::mjlol: goddamn ya been on my dikk THIS HARD. show me one time in my post history where im posting every single day? Im a grown ass man with a life

And what else is there to really say? I still think theres a bunch of black racist on this site who want to generalize every single dominican in this world as a c00n, and the majority of ya have never even met a dominican in your life

As far as my past comments, every single one was shown without the context of the thread. Some of them was from arguing with the racist pro black militants on this site that even other blacks on this site would call out back then, i saw a post from 2013 where i said if its ok to be pro black why is it wrong to be pro white (same as pro asian/pro indian) and i brang up why bring up slavery when we was already 300 years removed. That was back in 2013 when things were LOOKING like they were goimg in the right direction and obviously we somewhere else now

So ya can each eat a fat dikk, im sure i can go in ya post history and pull up shyt 2 but i actually got a life. Ill always defend my dominican people, and ive ALWAYS acknowledged my roots on this site (pull that up). Yea i said i had taino skin because thats how it was always described to me, im not a dark/brown skin dominican at all, but i have clear african features and a tone that was always described to me as taino/indio. If that term is wrong then its wrong, but i also know im not pasty white either so take it however ya want to take it and call me confused .

Fact is dominicans are a mix of 3 different peoples. The native tainos, spaniards and africans. And we always been PROUD to be DOMINICANS. Every group of people has racist people in it, yes even black people (i.e candance owens), but the fact that ya try to say EVERY dominican is racist is pure ignorance. And ill keep defending that point whenever i feel like it
The average Dominican has little to no Taino ancestry. That's a proven fact. Europeans wiped them out across the Caribbean. Dominicans with that light skin complexion get that from their white and black ancestry. You think Drake, Klay Thompson and every other mulatto got hidden Taino ancestry too? Y'all sound foolish bringing up this non-existent Taino ancestry in every conversation.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Even the dyckman situation so many on here showing their ignorance. I see some of ya saying how a big group of outsiders came in and had dominicans shook? First off the dude with the blood flag IS from dyckman and he was out there the night before looking for any potential looters, the OGs from dyckman set up a meeting with a few BK crips and the kids that got chased and NOT HARMED cause they realized tney wasnt looting. So please, ya can pretend ya know whats up but im actually out here, no giant group came thru

Yea theres racist dominicans out there and ones that dont acknowledge they roots. BUT TO SAY ALL OF US. go eat a dikk
Breh u seem cool but u not gonna get anywhere with this shyt bro and lets be honest if those kids had got beaten shyt coulda got real ugly and woulda been a lot of blacks from all boroughs going to dykeman to see wassup luckily it ain’t go there but from what I was seein on my TL even dudes from jersey was bouts slide thru ova there Even nikkas from my hood south Jamaica was talking bout goin ova there mind u they wasn’t no gangmembers jus concerned citizens who not bouts to let anybody run any black person off any street for no reason innocent DR people and blacks woulda been hit over a misunderstanding and let’s be honest a lot blacks racist to dr people and vice versa cuz I seen a lot of dudes dropping spics and all that on Facebook the other day so just a ugly situation aRound

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just like how the Haitians got oppressed by the French and white looking Dominicans :whistle:

Stay denying your pigment and your actual race. No one is on your side now. :umad:

And dominicans were also enslaved by hatians. You do know DR fought for its independence FROM haiti? Thats when the anti-hatian thing came in with TRUJILLO. Plantation slavery was haitis main source of income when they owned the whole island

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Breh u seem cool but u not gonna get anywhere with this shyt bro and lets be honest if those kids had got beaten shyt coulda got real ugly and woulda been a lot of blacks from all boroughs going to dykeman to see wassup luckily it ain’t go there but from what I was seein on my TL even dudes from jersey was bouts slide thru ova there Even nikkas from my hood south Jamaica was talking bout goin ova there mind u they wasn’t no gangmembers jus concerned citizens who not bouts to let anybody run any black person off any street for no reason innocent DR people and blacks woulda been hit over a misunderstanding and let’s be honest a lot blacks racist to dr people and vice versa cuz I seen a lot of dudes dropping spics and all that on Facebook the other day so just a ugly situation aRound

Thats exactly why nothing happened tho, they stopped chasing them kids and invited them back the next day cause they realized the bad apples fukkED up

Heres a video of quiet room interviewing 2 of the dominicans that organized the "protection of dyckman"

Theres plenty of videos of them rallying ppl before, but again, a few bad apples chase the wrong ppl and that mob mentality always hit. But thankfully, NOTHING HAPPENED

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The average Dominican has little to no Taino ancestry. That's a proven fact. Europeans wiped them out across the Caribbean. Dominicans with that light skin complexion get that from their white and black ancestry. You think Drake, Klay Thompson and every other mulatto got hidden Taino ancestry too? Y'all sound foolish bringing up this non-existent Taino ancestry in every conversation.

Show me this, i see some posters on this site trying to spew this nonsense but its all bullshyt.

Recent studies in population genetics have concluded that the Dominican gene pool is on average predominantly European with Black African, Native Taino (Dominican's pre-Hispanic inhabitants) and Guanche (indigenous people of the Canary Islands

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I've neither meet nor interacted with a single Dominican who claims their African heritage primarily. Their entire MO is claiming Spanish/Latin roots first and begrudgingly accepting its Afro side. Occasionally you find one who'll do it but that's as an excuse to use the N word or appropriate/b*stardize African culture for monetary gain. This is wide known phenomena that Black comedians, academics and diaspora's have commented about. There's posts in the NEW YORK TIMES breaking down this disconnect. Rather than addressing this issue and why is persists within your communities members are her offering to fight or wearing their NY heritage as some badge of honor. As if the same Latin communities in said city aren't considered problematic for their appropriation and casual racism.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
NYc7cxs.gif
@thread

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Racism is about power you dumbass, something we don't have..for now anyway but that shyt is gon change.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Mothrrfukker i can post examples for THIS SITE. YEARS OF RACISM against latinos. False information about dominicans

Im ready to go to war with anyone that says different
This didn’t go as expected. You should have came better equipped
:wow:
FluidInbornIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Show me this, i see some posters on this site trying to spew this nonsense but its all bullshyt.
Shut the fuk up you bozo - trying to save face 4 days later after you caught multiple headshots. This is how you look in this thread to us, dancing around issues trying to c00nsplain. Looking stupid as fuk.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This didn’t go as expected. He should have came better equipped
:wow:
FluidInbornIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Shut the fuk up you bozo - trying to save face 4 days later after you caught multiple headshots. This is how you look in this thread to us, dancing around issues trying to c00nsplain. Looking stupid as fuk.

"B b bu but black people should bow down to Tanio Dominicans" head azz bucking c00n. Noticed he never denounced that truck driver.....:whistle: