DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This didn’t go as expected. He should have came better equipped
:wow:
FluidInbornIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Shut the fuk up you bozo - trying to save face 4 days later after you caught multiple headshots. This is how you look in this thread to us, dancing around issues trying to c00nsplain. Looking stupid as fuk.

:childplease: is that not a WOAT tag under your name, get the fukk outta here talking about looking stupid

And what u mean To us? bytch you already said you half dominican so anyone thats on they hate dominicans shyt (like yourself) are INCLUDING YOU and a whole side of your family, kids, grandparents they saying fukk all of them but u cool with the racism right

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
@Uptown WaYo87 come get your wife. This Mexicac bytch is straight Dayroom. Karensita is wilding and gone full retard just like you did on this thread .

If you think she dominican then that tells me you lying about being dominican yourself. You either a white boy or some pathetic herb posting as a female, that WOAT tag aint there for no reason

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:childplease: is that not a WOAT tag under your name, get the fukk outta here talking about looking stupid

And what u mean To us? bytch you already said you half dominican so anyone thats on they hate dominicans shyt (like yourself) are INCLUDING YOU and a whole side of your family, kids, grandparents they saying fukk all of them but u cool with the racism right
Woat tag and still have more rep points than you faggit . Like that makes any sense- everyone knows the deal with that and what that’s about.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:
at the least, I know that Abraham Lincoln and the civil war’s purpose was to “free the slaves” and he didn’t do it out the kindness of his heart, you dumb motherfukka. You actually said that Lincoln would have had a good heart if he lived in today’s era. NEVERMIND the fact that you stab anything white, you self deprecating Dominic00n from the taino complexion nation.
:bryan:
check this out, I'm 100% dominican with a taino Indian complexion

So that makes our daughter Dr/PR/black and my daughter is as white as my moms.

My mom has 8 other siblings,same parents...my mom and 1 sister are white, 4 who are taino indian skin,

so you’re mom is white huh?? interesting development
:sas2::patrice::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think she dominican then that tells me you lying about being dominican yourself. You either a white boy or some pathetic herb posting as a female, that WOAT tag aint there for no reason
I said she was Mexican in my response, you stupid faggit. Go back and Read like you passed the 3rd grade.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ill throw this in here. This is the og blood in the dyckman video that many claimed ran up on dominicans and had them shook, ya keep pretending like ya know whats what out here. A bunch of ignorance all over the internet. First video he talks about being black in dyckman, but we all know the idiots on this site will call him a c00n

Second video is the aftermath. The rest is when everyone came together. When you hear anyone from dyckman talking about the situation, they all talk about the first few idiots that started it off
^^^

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Woat tag and still have more rep points that you faggit .
at the least, I know that Abraham Lincoln and the civil war’s purpose was to “free the slaves” and he didn’t do it out the kindness of his heart, you dumb motherfukka. You actually said that Lincoln would have had a good heart if he lived in today’s era. NEVERMIND the fact that you stab anything white, you self deprecating Dominic00n from the taino complexion nation.

So, he classifies himself other than black, ans calls himself half white? So he a tanned CAC :mjgrin:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Woat tag and still have more rep points than you faggit . Like that makes any sense- everyone knows the deal with that and what that’s about.

Uh yea, shes super light skin. My grandfather her pops, super darkskin, my grandmother his wife, redbone . Her siblings all vary in color as well. Thats what makes us dominican. You stupid fukk. Ill pull up a pic of my moms n her brothers and have you white boys perplexed. Keep pretending

And you a lame, talking about rep points and "ppl know what thats about". U really caught up in your coli persona huh?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at this shyt- he ran out of all of his excuses, now he’s using last resort tactics in the face of his fail :laff::laff:
Dude probably spent the past 4 days researching my posts, still couldn’t find a damn thing, now he’s just throwing shyt out there in his last chance of desperation. You know when people have nothing substantive they run with that alt shyt bc they have low to no credibility themselves. Mad as fuk that a girl stood up to you and pulled your cac, with backup support in the form of your own quotes, while you just pop shyt unraveling with nothing to back what you say, playcac. You should have stayed away and held that L, like the good little boy I told you to be.
:sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So, he classifies himself other than black, ans calls himself half white? So he a tanned CAC :mjgrin:
Let’s just call it what it is @Uptown WaYo87 is a white boy in sheep’s clothing. As much as he cac worships and pleads for acceptance- he is NOT one of us.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Let’s just call it what it is @Uptown WaYo87 is a white boy in sheep’s clothing. As much as he cac worships and pleads for acceptance- he is NOT one of us.

Lol what i care about acceptance from screen names? Who you accepted by when you considered a WOAT poster? Yea ok. Im just going to call out the racism everytime i see it. Ya can be mad all day about me posting and i can continue going on with my day

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uh yea, shes super light skin. My grandfather her pops, super darkskin, my grandmother his wife, redbone . Her siblings all vary in color as well. Thats what makes us dominican. You stupid fukk. Ill pull up a pic of my moms n her brothers and have you white boys perplexed. Keep pretending

And you a lame, talking about rep points and "ppl know what thats about". U really caught up in your coli persona huh?
Notice your choice of words, you referred to your own mother as “white” - that is extremely telling. Now you switch up and call her “light” - you want to be white soooo bad. I’ve never referred to any light skin people on my family as white. But you do it multiple times. Avoidance.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Notice your choice of words, you referred to your own mother as “white” - that is extremely telling. Now you switch up and call her “light” - you want to be white soooo bad. I’ve never referred to any light skin people on my family as white. But you do it multiple times. Avoidance.

Man gonna bleach his skin and be like Sammy Sosa soon.