DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Another c00ntestant has entered the stage^^^.
You’re co-signing @Uptown WaYo87 whose faggit ass hasn’t been seen since the day everyone dog walked him into obscurity? Ran off like the bytch that he is, just like the Dyckman dudes.
:patrice:

That half a faq got ran out of this thread. :mjlol:
I know he been active since too. @Uptown WaYo87 just come back my nikka we won't bite. :lolbron:
He in hiding, on some Saddam type shyt.

:ohhh::mjlol: goddamn ya been on my dikk THIS HARD. show me one time in my post history where im posting every single day? Im a grown ass man with a life

And what else is there to really say? I still think theres a bunch of black racist on this site who want to generalize every single dominican in this world as a c00n, and the majority of ya have never even met a dominican in your life

As far as my past comments, every single one was shown without the context of the thread. Some of them was from arguing with the racist pro black militants on this site that even other blacks on this site would call out back then, i saw a post from 2013 where i said if its ok to be pro black why is it wrong to be pro white (same as pro asian/pro indian) and i brang up why bring up slavery when we was already 300 years removed. That was back in 2013 when things were LOOKING like they were goimg in the right direction and obviously we somewhere else now

So ya can each eat a fat dikk, im sure i can go in ya post history and pull up shyt 2 but i actually got a life. Ill always defend my dominican people, and ive ALWAYS acknowledged my roots on this site (pull that up). Yea i said i had taino skin because thats how it was always described to me, im not a dark/brown skin dominican at all, but i have clear african features and a tone that was always described to me as taino/indio. If that term is wrong then its wrong, but i also know im not pasty white either so take it however ya want to take it and call me confused .

Fact is dominicans are a mix of 3 different peoples. The native tainos, spaniards and africans. And we always been PROUD to be DOMINICANS. Every group of people has racist people in it, yes even black people (i.e candance owens), but the fact that ya try to say EVERY dominican is racist is pure ignorance. And ill keep defending that point whenever i feel like it

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
LMAOOO so this lil fakkit couldn't even perform his own basic truck driving job properly without fukking up!! :mjlol::laff::laff::laff: Dude is just an all around failure!

I gotta say though big up to all the Dominicans for calling him and their other c00ns out, I'm actually quite surprised.
dude was in prison, that alone lets you know hes a fukkup

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Even the dyckman situation so many on here showing their ignorance. I see some of ya saying how a big group of outsiders came in and had dominicans shook? First off the dude with the blood flag IS from dyckman and he was out there the night before looking for any potential looters, the OGs from dyckman set up a meeting with a few BK crips and the kids that got chased and NOT HARMED cause they realized tney wasnt looting. So please, ya can pretend ya know whats up but im actually out here, no giant group came thru

Yea theres racist dominicans out there and ones that dont acknowledge they roots. BUT TO SAY ALL OF US. go eat a dikk

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:ohhh::mjlol: goddamn ya been on my dikk THIS HARD. show me one time in my post history where im posting every single day? Im a grown ass man with a life

And what else is there to really say? I still think theres a bunch of black racist on this site who want to generalize every single dominican in this world as a c00n, and the majority of ya have never even met a dominican in your life

As far as my past comments, every single one was shown without the context of the thread. Some of them was from arguing with the racist pro black militants on this site that even other blacks on this site would call out back then, i saw a post from 2013 where i said if its ok to be pro black why is it wrong to be pro white (same as pro asian/pro indian) and i brang up why bring up slavery when we was already 300 years removed. That was back in 2013 when things were LOOKING like they were goimg in the right direction and obviously we somewhere else now

So ya can each eat a fat dikk, im sure i can go in ya post history and pull up shyt 2 but i actually got a life. Ill always defend my dominican people, and ive ALWAYS acknowledged my roots on this site (pull that up). Yea i said i had taino skin because thats how it was always described to me, im not a dark/brown skin dominican at all, but i have clear african features and a tone that was always described to me as taino/indio. If that term is wrong then its wrong, but i also know im not pasty white either so take it however ya want to take it and call me confused .

Fact is dominicans are a mix of 3 different peoples. The native tainos, spaniards and africans. And we always been PROUD to be DOMINICANS. Every group of people has racist people in it, yes even black people (i.e candance owens), but the fact that ya try to say EVERY dominican is racist is pure ignorance. And ill keep defending that point whenever i feel like it

You lil fakkit fukking with you is just fun. You only stopped posting after you get roasted. :umad:

No such thing as a racist black person. Nicole already exposed you with all your white talking points so you a hypocrite fakkit.

You sound like the Butthead looking dude in the video.

Kairi Irving

Daps
You lil fakkit fukking with you is just fun. You only stopped posting after you get roasted. :umad:

No such thing as a racist black person. Nicole already exposed you with all your white talking points so you a hypocrite fakkit.

You sound like the Butthead looking dude in the video.
imagine doing all that and posting on a black forum. I bet he thinks hip hop is his culture:mjlol:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black people can't be racist you stupid fukk, we don't have the ability to oppress anyone. You need power and an economic base to practice racism in america. Otherwise, it's nothing but name calling and shyt talking. You can be proud to be dominican all you want but you gonna hold your own nuts as long as you keep looking out for you and your people exclusively. We not gonna be out here getting fukked up and killed in the streets by the police while y'all latch on talking about "black and brown" while having to share the little resources available with y'all asses. Meanwhile, yall got slick shyt all the time about black people like the p*ssy in the OP, or that Cuban bytch that was talking about how "society has to take care of black people" and shyt. Get the fukk outta my face with this bullshyt, y'all nikkas need to hold your own nuts.

Kairi Irving

Daps
For beating a chick apparently. You know he had nightmares and visions of her bouncing off a black man's dikk and it sent him into a rage. :mjlol: He probably had spit flying out his mouth while trembling and all. :mjlol:
:mjlol: Elizabeta got piped

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dude is definitely mentally ill due to incest or.... Some Black dude smashed his girl. No smart Dominican was ever going to go along with his incel fueled plans. Most Dominican men just care about partying, fukking bytches and wearing skinny ass jeans. Sure you have the :mjpls: among which sometimes morphs into hardcore racism/colorism but.... Dominicans from what I've seen can care less about politics/racial politics and just live in the now. :yeshrug: