Dolph Lundgren training for Creed 2

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Hey Rock, we should have had this kid ready to fight Drago as soon as he asked to move in."

"Rocko, this Creed boy got beaten by an English crumpet. You actually bet money on this fraud? The least you can do is tell his girlfriend to get with a guy that stays off the streets. Boxing is taken over by these rap look a likes"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"Rocko, this Creed boy got beaten by an English crumpet. You actually bet money on this fraud? The least you can do is tell his girlfriend to get with a guy that stays off the streets. Boxing is taken over by these rap look a likes"
"Where did you find this kid Rock? He plays Hail Mary as his intro music against Drago he must know he's going to die."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Where did you find this kid Rock? He plays Hail Mary as his intro music against Drago he must know he's going to die."

"Rock o, this kid annoys me so much that I'm going to fight him myself. I can block punches with my face and I give him some malt liquor when he loses!"

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Creed was Coogler's project, something he'd been working on for years. The themes explored in that movie are things Stallone never even thought to explore.

The simple fact that Stallone's first idea is to retread the stuff with Drago instead of delving deeper into Adonis' character.
I know what ya saying but stallone isnt some hack writer or something... for this series in particulat.

Stallone wouldnt have been able to write creed anyway, it needed a younger writer to set the tone off.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what ya saying but stallone isnt some hack writer or something... for this series in particulat.

Stallone wouldnt have been able to write creed anyway, it needed a younger writer to set the tone off.

This is my point.

The characters all belong to Stallone and it's all from him stuff he created, but Sly said everything he needed to say about Rocky with Rocky Balboa, that was supposed to be his swan song. I'm sure he can contribute greatly to the next film but I don't want him crafting the main story or being the head screen writer. His comments on the film point to him being more interested in striking with the Iron is hot that making another great film.

Stallone can be a great writer and actor when he's truly passionate about something, but we've also seen what happens when he's more focused on making a hit movie instead of a good movie.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have never went down that way, I agree with Carl Weathers, why did they have to make him step out on his wife and have a illegitimate child.
I can understand if white folks and a racist like Stallone wrote that, for a brother to make that poison instead of just making it be Apollo's legitimate child, shyt is disgusting to me.

You have to look at the time frame of when Adonis was conceived. Apollo was going through a mid life crisis during Rocky IV. Go back and watch Rocky IV and you'll see that dude is kind of lost and just looking to find meaning in his life again. Apollo was obsessed with regaining the glory of his youth no matter what.

Also Apollo was based on Muhammad Ali, so........yeah.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Sly writting? Shouldn't the director have a say?

Stallone owns damn near all the rights to the Rocky franchise. That's why Coogler had to pitch Creed to him initially. Stallone was content to let the franchise rest after Rocky Balboa. He even initially turned Coogler down, it wasn't until he saw Fruitvale Station that he agreed to let Coogler do his thing.