Dolph Lundgren training for Creed 2

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I think Coogler is only involved as an executive producer. Sly is supposed to be handling the script, which is not a good thing. Coogler and Covington crafted that Creed script and put thought into every aspect of it.
Not a good thing?

i know we all like creed... it wasnt ROCKY tho

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there's a scene or a few of Creed confronting Drago about killing his dad, OK. If he boxes him though, thatd be stupid as fukk.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Wild self Now all we need is Paulie's Ghost to pop up :mjgrin:

:russ:

"America sure has changed. We got hoodlum fighters with their fancy footwork and pretty boy looks dodging against robotic fighters from Russia. Rocko my boy, you blocked punches with your face and that was good enough. This Creed b*stard just ain t built like a fighter."

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a good thing?

i know we all like creed... it wasnt ROCKY tho

Creed was Coogler's project, something he'd been working on for years. The themes explored in that movie are things Stallone never even thought to explore.

The simple fact that Stallone's first idea is to retread the stuff with Drago instead of delving deeper into Adonis' character.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

"America sure has changed. We got hoodlum fighters with their fancy footwork and pretty boy looks dodging against robotic fighters from Russia. Rocko my boy, you blocked punches with your face and that was good enough. This Creed b*stard just ain t built like a fighter."
"Hey Rock, we should have had this kid ready to fight Drago as soon as he asked to move in."

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
How was he a deadbeat? Apollo died before Adonis was even born.
Should have never went down that way, I agree with Carl Weathers, why did they have to make him step out on his wife and have a illegitimate child.
I can understand if white folks and a racist like Stallone wrote that, for a brother to make that poison instead of just making it be Apollo's legitimate child, shyt is disgusting to me.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creed was Coogler's project, something he'd been working on for years. The themes explored in that movie are things Stallone never even thought to explore.

The simple fact that Stallone's first idea is to retread the stuff with Drago instead of delving deeper into Adonis' character.
Yeah, the movie was personal as fukk to Coogler.

The main reason why I had the :snoop: when Stallone talked about a timeline of 3 years being too long to get the sequel out.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why they letting Stallone take over after not thanking Coogler and MBJ when he won that Golden Globe?:mjpls:

The nostalgia was cool for the first movie but they need to do something original. If the brothers aren't writing I'm not interested.